Sign in to follow this  
Allamerican125

2008-2009 College Signings

Hey, thats what I was thinking. But people have done the same to me. Anyways; I didn't reveal anyones identity. I just stated a fact about his posts.

true that. but in the process u tried to reveal his identity

The following is a list of the newest 2009 commitments to Lindsey Wilson:

Just form ky if you want to see the rest Go Lindsey Wilsons web sight:

Student-Athlete

Weight

High School

Jacob Bradford

Ryle

Chip Condon

St. Xavier

Bernard Franklin

Paducah Tilghman

Rashaun Graham

Iroquois

Jacob Ilg

Campbell County

Ben Joseph

Anderson County

Andy Lenz

Harrison County

Alex Meads

Iroquois

Ethan Miller

Woodford County

Jeff Perdue

Lafayette

Bill Semones

Woodford County

Dusty Stengel

Pleasure Ridge Park

Kurt Wibert

Ballard

I got to 156. Alot of things factored into it though. I can make 149 if i ain't around what i'm around now and was around during wrestling season.

I got to 156. Alot of things factored into it though. I can make 149 if i ain't around what i'm around now and was around during wrestling season.

You have to put your self in the right situations.  What happened to the military?

You have to put your self in the right situations.  What happened to the military?

That was the plan until I didn't finish this season. Now I feel like my wrestling was never finished. When i'm in the right environment and my drinking is in check, I won't have a problem with weight or dedicating my time to the sport. It's been good to me. I owe it more than i've put into it.

That was the plan until I didn't finish this season. Now I feel like my wrestling was never finished. When i'm in the right environment and my drinking is in check, I won't have a problem with weight or dedicating my time to the sport. It's been good to me. I owe it more than i've put into it.

I was under the impression you had already signed up.  I am not to familiar with the process but I did not think you could just back out of it.  College can be thr right enviroment or the worse, it's all about what YOU want.  I wish you the best.  Are you going to be a walk on, or have you been offered some type of scholarship (academic/sports)?

I was under the impression you had already signed up.  I am not to familiar with the process but I did not think you could just back out of it.  College can be thr right enviroment or the worse, it's all about what YOU want.  I wish you the best.  Are you going to be a walk on, or have you been offered some type of scholarship (academic/sports)?

Being in the military myself, I can tell you that once you join, there are plenty of opportunities to back out. Its not until you actually ship out to boot camp are you binded to your contract. I'm almost 100% sure Dusty has yet to sign up, and had this once in a lifetime opportunity not presented itself, Mr. Stengel would be in the Delayed Entry Program.