Sign in to follow this  
Warrior125

Peace vs. Courtney

peace and courtney have had a few opportunitys to wrestle each other and from what i was told courtney wouldnt do it if they were to wrestle peace would beat him in neutral and probably cut him if it was to go to the mat courtney would beat him there id still have to say peace would win and it would come down to neutral

How could courtney possibly dodge peace? courtney was 145 and peace 140 so peace would have to come up not courtney go down and i know the opportunity was there at the state duals this year i was watching that hoping they would bump peace up but it didnt happen if i remember correctly, last time they wrestled folkstyle, courtney almost split peace in half and pinned him after almost tech falling him earlier in the state tournament.i just cant see peace beating courtney he is just too tough and will definitely be tough on the next level

harrison wrestled varstiy for Woodford his eight grade year so it was possible.
He also wrestled varsity his 7th grade year also, placed 8th at 119, at a very stacked weight class.

How could courtney possibly dodge peace? courtney was 145 and peace 140 so peace would have to come up not courtney go down and i know the opportunity was there at the state duals this year i was watching that hoping they would bump peace up but it didnt happen if i remember correctly, last time they wrestled folkstyle, courtney almost split peace in half and pinned him after almost tech falling him earlier in the state tournament.i just cant see peace beating courtney he is just too tough and will definitely be tough on the next level

I remember that Woodford forfieted against Ryles 140 (which was not going to be Peace), In turn Ryle forfieted against Courtney instead of having Peace and Courtney wrestle