colonelcoach2007

State tourney Hair do

I saw a few different things done this year. What does everyone think...Every year Woodford goes blonde....The mo-hawks in my opinion look BAD! I saw some hair color of various shades....Meade County went green...Whats going to be new for next year...>Lets get some new ideas out there. At least if you support the mo hawk, pay 12 bucks to get it done, dont do it yourself...It can look horrible if you slip up...lol

The pink mohawk was the gayest thing I say all weekend maybe all year, total discrace for the sport.

I know. Probably because he won state and picked up girls like crazy. If that's gay, then yes. I also strive to be as homosexual as possible. By the way, how bad did Choate beat you?

I know. Probably because he won state and picked up girls like crazy. If that's gay, then yes. I also strive to be as homosexual as possible. By the way, how bad did Choate beat you?

i was thinking the same thing how bad did he beat you??? CHOATE  IS A STATE CHAMP get over it

i just hope he didnt pick up those ryle moms i hear about

No Ryle moms for Choate.  He's not ready for them just yet.  Now the Meade County moms, maybe.

hearing that makes me want to go get in the fetal position and rock back and forward scared  :-D

When i wrestled it was against the rules to do the green/ pink/ none natural colors, as it was considered distracting.  The blond, bleached was OK because it was considered natural (or something close)

Did this rule change?

Nice to see everyone is following woodford's steps. They've been dying hair together as a team for the last decade or more. I thought the mohawaks were mediocre and the pink/green was rodman-like. Blonde is the way to go.

Dakota and me are good friends but i have to say his mohawk was definately gay. And dont think im sayin it because he beat me in the finals or ne thing because i hung with him that whole weekend. Hes got balls for doing it but damn was it gay. lol

haha thanks sammy...u no u loved the mohawk though man...but bear i dont no what it is you have against me but really man chill out on me a little bit