Sign in to follow this  
parentrap

2009 125s

I could see a few others that could be at 125 next year that could be in the hunt.. Osbourne of Ryle is awful tough. A 2 weight class jump is not that much in a year for lower weights. He will be a force at 112, 119, or 125.  Salyers of Johnson Central could be in the hunt as well, 119 this year but knee injury late kept him out of regional and state tournament.  I'm sure there are others but these 2 come to mind.

very heavy sr. loaded class year.  Only Johnson, Murphy, whitehouse, Luna , Norberry  Hedges of the top 15 are coming back. It would appear to be a much weaker weight class.

Harper will be a jr. and Thomas will be a sr.

and im saying Norberry and Zarth in the Finals 

Harper will be a jr. and Thomas will be a sr.

and im saying Norberry and Zarth in the Finals 

i would think zarth is going to stay 119 hes not very big and he has won 119 at state 2 times there wouldnt be a good reason to go 125

there is no way norberry is going to make 125 next year he was barely allowed to go 125 on the fat test this year and he had a lot of trouble making weight this year i believe he only made scratch weight once the whole year. I'd expect to see him at 130 or 135 next year

i would think zarth is going to stay 119 hes not very big and he has won 119 at state 2 times there wouldnt be a good reason to go 125

zarth is diesel for a 119. his arms are bigger than most 130s, and he has a very powerful shot.

very heavy sr. loaded class year.  Only Johnson, Murphy, whitehouse, Luna , Norberry  Hedges of the top 15 are coming back. It would appear to be a much weaker weight class.

.                                                                                                                                                  Hedges is a senior this year