Sign in to follow this  
Bernard

Region 6 keeps getting bigger

:mrgreen:they're not going to be as good as boone was there first year but they should be descent.

Finishing a commanding 67th place at the Kentucky State Championships will no doubt be a challenging goal to surpass.  Boone certainly took some fire power into Frankfort this year.

Will Cooper definatly have a team their 1st year, or will they start a jr high team 1st then build up like Newport did.

As for region 6 getting bigger what about the possible 3 coaches that will be leaving at the end of this year.  Dixie, Holmes, Scott?

Do they have someone to take the team next year, and more importantly will the school keep the team?

From what I've been told Cooper is going to have a high school wrestling team next year not sure if it will be jv or varsity though most likely varsity since they will have wrestlers from other high schools the only team that I would think might drop their program would be Holmes because they dont have enough wrestlers they have 3 I think

cooper will have good wrestlers but boone will be better next year.

Im not sure you are right. I know for a fact that they will be getting wrestlers from Ryle and im pretty sure some from Conner. Also one of the kids from Ryle was varsity part of the year.

Holmes will continue to have a team after I leave.

I spoke to the AD and he has asked me who could take the team. 

My assistant this year is willing to take the team.  Maybe he will be able to get more kids to come out and not quit, since I have the reputation of being to tough and mean. 

Will Cooper definatly have a team their 1st year, or will they start a jr high team 1st then build up like Newport did.

As for region 6 getting bigger what about the possible 3 coaches that will be leaving at the end of this year.  Dixie, Holmes, Scott?

Do they have someone to take the team next year, and more importantly will the school keep the team?

as of right now, ken simmons (dixie head coach) hasn't announced if he'll be back next year or not, most likely not though

Holmes will continue to have a team after I leave.

I spoke to the AD and he has asked me who could take the team. 

My assistant this year is willing to take the team.  Maybe he will be able to get more kids to come out and not quit, since I have the reputation of being to tough and mean. 

I see this as a good thing.  Maybe now they (Holmes) can find someone who can relate to the wrestlers better and get more support from them.  Coach B. has probably run over 100 kids from the team since he has been there.