Sign in to follow this  
gator_roll

112 2009

i think bradbury will be at 3

I wasn't sure, i know he is cutting weight this year and not liking it so he may decide to go 112 with Smith out of the picture.

I wasn't sure, i know he is cutting weight this year and not liking it so he may decide to go 112 with Smith out of the picture.

undrstand able and i also see kincer and brown being 112 cause kincer has been killing him self to make 103 soi see more like 119 125 and brown has been cuttin hard so i see them more like 119

undrstand able and i also see kincer and brown being 112 cause kincer has been killing him self to make 103 soi see more like 119 125 and brown has been cuttin hard so i see them more like 119

I honestly didn't think kincer was at 3 until I checked the brackets out and came across his name. I do see him around 119 or 125 as well. I can see Brown going 119 for a while but he'll drop when the 2 lbs comes around.

I honestly didn't think kincer was at 3 until I checked the brackets out and came across his name. I do see him around 119 or 125 as well. I can see Brown going 119 for a while but he'll drop when the 2 lbs comes around.

yeah but 112 will be a great weight class next year alot ofgood kids will be there

K. Terry from Central Hardin is a 9th grader this year, I think he will be in the top 3 next season.

I have seen the kid work out an he has no fear. Terry also uses alot of skills in his matches.

It will be a tough class comming up....

This is legit. Once he gets his flamingo shirt back he will head South to try his hand at the live fast, die young world of back-woods, swamp-water pole grinding.

Bradbury will win it if he does go to 3 or 12.. But to me he looked like he can make 3 again, but 9 months is a long way, a growth spurt could happen

I don't see Bradbury at 103 next year, if little Hitchings is there. If he does go 103 and Fahy doesn't go to Trinity, then I pick Fahy over bradbury. Either way,  if Fahy goes to Trinity, Bradbury will have to go to 112 or perhaps 119 if he wants to wrestle.

K. Terry from Central Hardin is a 9th grader this year, I think he will be in the top 3 next season.

I have seen the kid work out an he has no fear. Terry also uses alot of skills in his matches.

It will be a tough class comming up....

I was impressed with him at state. His match with Andy Lenz was a good one. Quadruple overtime and he lost because he chose down (not a stupid choice because last time he got an escape in about 10 seconds on bottom) and Lenz kept him from getting out. I thought he handled himself extremely well when he lost. He looked bummed for about 5 minutes but he didn't throw a fit or anything like that. I like when kids handle themselves well.

kincer may possibly be back down to 103 but most likely 112.

I've heard that he's been cutting like crazy this year. If that's tru then i doubt he'll make 103 next year.

I don't see Bradbury at 103 next year, if little Hitchings is there. If he does go 103 and Fahy doesn't go to Trinity, then I pick Fahy over bradbury. Either way,  if Fahy goes to Trinity, Bradbury will have to go to 112 or perhaps 119 if he wants to wrestle.

Wow imagine the #2 guy in the state being j.v. the next year, anyway I can see Meriweather a 112, he cut from higher than that at the beginning of each weeks practices this year. And yes Dee Leavell is tough.

Fahy would kill Brent Hitchings! I dont think Fahy would even touch Bradbury thou. Bradbury is really really good at the high school level and Fahy is exceptional at the middle school level. If Bradbury isnt at 103 next year then every look at the next 4 time state champ in Fahy

i dont see lenz being top 3 at 112 next year he had an amazingly easy ride to place this year and about lost it anyway i dont see him placong above top 5 next year

Alright buddy this is Lenz and im here to say i didn't have any easy draw. I drew thomas second round which i understand i could've wrestled better, 3rd round i drew Sullivan and lost 7-3. I dropped down to the conso and drew Kyle Terry beat him in quad overtime, i had wrestled good and i cut him twice and he got a reversal i think. Then i drew Dan Smith was losing by 1 and got caught. So i really dont understand how i had an easy draw, i drew the number 1, 2, 7, and 8th ranked guys at the state tourney. Please explain to me how i had and easy draw. I showed up to wrestle and win, not to go home with nothing!