Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 February 12 - State Predictions

The funny thing here is that Hardin lost to Jeff Smith from Oldham at regionals.  Hardin beat Griggs at the Dragon but Griggs had also gotten hurt that week at practice with a back injury.  Griggs beat Smith at Woodford County but pinned him in his Headlock so if everything worked out right Smith could place higher than either of them. 

but looking at the brackets, he (Smith) will have a tough time getting as far because of his draw.  I am not trying to take anything away from Smith but his draw looks like he will have Kelly second round and Julian Diminguez in the consolations before the metal round (the metal round being the fifth round of the consolations).  Jeff just got a tough draw, like many others.

i guess it doesnt matter now but Joe young from caldwell county beat the 125 from ryle at the union co. duals.

Ryle had 2 125lbers.  I am not sure which one went to Union County, but Anthony Marlo is going to State.  Not Jordan Young.  I think Jordan Young went to Union County.  Not 100% though.

The funny thing here is that Hardin lost to Jeff Smith from Oldham at regionals.  Hardin beat Griggs at the Dragon but Griggs had also gotten hurt that week at practice with a back injury.  Griggs beat Smith at Woodford County but pinned him in his Headlock so if everything worked out right Smith could place higher than either of them. 

i didnt wrestle hardin. i got hurt wrestling St. X and did not finish wrestling that day

I do not understand why dillon jumped at 152, but vaughn has beat him, twice, remember the ban from the site argument, vaughn won them both. the excuses for all the boys that lost are the flu, sorry, that can't work everytime, still do not get that though Ranger? :|

Ryle had 2 125lbers.  I am not sure which one went to Union County, but Anthony Marlo is going to State.  Not Jordan Young.  I think Jordan Young went to Union County.  Not 100% though.

ohh ok i dont know which one but it was a good match, i think joe won 9-3 but joe wrestled great that day. he's only a freshman watch out for him the next few years.

All i have to say. Is bogus rankings at 152. Isaacs predicted 22nd. HA. shoulda stayed at where he was the week before that. 2nd.

As if we haven't discussed this enough (behind the scenes) you have to go and make a comment like this.  Quit whining and enjoy the result.  I've already explained myself and have nothing else constructive to say on the matter.