Sign in to follow this  
lilreb

Reid makes Ky a better place

Reid may not have the national high school win record or even the most state golds, but he is the man. He put his undefeated record on the line to represent Ky. Ky is proud of you Mason!

i seen him help an old lady across the street one time.....he even took his singlet off and placed it over a puddle of water for her, of course at that moment i would disagree that he made kentucky a better place...but in general i must agree with you

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Mason Reid, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

to finish the joke:  To mason reid Brokeback Mountain is not a movie about homosexual cowboys, it is the giant pile of dead ninjas in his back yard. 

Scientists recently classified the substance that Chuck Norris' beard is comprised of.  It is know as Norristeinium.  It is made up of tiny molecules continuously roundhouse kicking each other in the face.

And just for good measure Chuck Norris can divide by zero and

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door. 

to finish the joke:  To mason reid Brokeback Mountain is not a movie about homosexual cowboys, it is the giant pile of dead ninjas in his back yard. 

Scientists recently classified the substance that Chuck Norris' beard is comprised of.  It is know as Norristeinium.  It is made up of tiny molecules continuously roundhouse kicking each other in the face.

And just for good measure Chuck Norris can divide by zero and

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door. 

There is no chin underneath Chuck Norris' beard.  Only another fist.