Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 16

Shawn112,  :-P I  :lol: think  :roll: he  :-D is  :| dropping  :mrgreen: to  :cry: 12  8-) for  :? regionals :evil:

Everyone :wink: at 12  :lol: should  :-o be  :-) scared or mad :x

and whats that suppost to mean dont make all faces at me

His name is Felix Casa del Valle. I double checked his information. We all had it wrong in one way or another. Casavelvalle,casadelvalla...

I think we should keep en eye on this wrestler.  He is doing really well, on his first year.Did someone see his match at Woodford?. I think he won, so bad to have an unfair ref!

His name is Felix Casa del Valle. I double checked his information. We all had it wrong in one way or another. Casavelvalle,casadelvalla...

I think we should keep en eye on this wrestler.  He is doing really well, on his first year.Did someone see his match at Woodford?. I think he won, so bad to have an unfair ref!

dude i cant even say that much less spell it an new rankings tonight

im back at 119 i killed my self for 112 and i didnt even get a metal we need more then 5 matches a day by the way

yeh zac's back is really messed up. I dont think he should have even wrestled last week.

He better not push himself too hard.  He still has two years of wresting left. 

Harrison Co beat Anderson Co 42-36, was a pretty good match with Ashbrook and Issacs, with Ashrook coming out on top 3-0. Only 2 matches went the 6 mins, 152 & 171 the rest were forfeits or falls. Harrison Co gave up 24 points in forfeits and fought there way back into a tie the pinned in the last match to win the dual.

ZAC BROWN WON A GOLD MEDAL IN SIDNEY

Um,...what?

if steel oatmeal is not random enough or high enough in protein, then this the randomness you want.  And what do you mean?

i think for future reference we give him a nickname so that we dont have to try and spell it every time we say his name