Sign in to follow this  
ccbcdeke

Dragon Invitational

Won't all the 7th & 8th grades be at a middle school regional tournament :?

update...

Statewide Youth Regionals will be held on February 23rd.  ( man brackets will be used just as they will at state.  The weight classes are the same  also except they will probably have to move kids around to get them matches as there are 41 weight classes for state.

Times will be announced by each individual school.  Hosting schools are as follows:

Contact

Eastern    McCreary County      Travis Cash

Western    Union county            Brad Hagedorn

Northern    Campbell County        Jay Yenter   

Louisville    River City                Efren Quirino 

I will update this post after I verify with these individuals if I can release their email address and phone number.

what about zarth at 119. is he not wrestling or something

My bad...try this one for 119...

1  HC  Matt Zarth  11

2  Wood Co  Ethan Miller  12

3  JH  Houston Lundy  11

4  Scott  Steve Supe  10

5  Ryle  Kaleb Lonkard    9

6  Sou  Robert Noe  12

7  Tri  Sean Gillespie  11

8  St X  Kyle Honeycutt    9

I just don't see Deon having an amazing day, i don't care if he has been practicing he hasn't been wrestling the best.  He will have hard matches all day and Nickols and Green will beat him in the semis one way or another.

middle school region is this weekend. 6th and below is on the 23rd

look at me just spreading all kinds of wrong information.  good thing I have all you guys on here to keep me straight. lol

If Chaney can pull off a win this weekend, I hate to see what he will do come state when he is in a little better shape.  I don't think it happens for him this weekend, but he is a good wrestler so I guess it's possible.  Deon will more than likely get the 3 seed, so he will have to beat Nickel in the semis & Green in the finals providing all wrestlers win as predicted, but with many of the top 215s in the state being there, "upsets" are definitely possible.  You know it is a tough tournament when ccbcdeke is predicting some kids to finish 5th or even 6th & they legitimately have a shot to place in the top 8 at state.

I won't be as surprised as you if Hitchings makes it 6.  But I hope we get a chance to see how it turns out between the two again.

No Way!!!  Hitchings got played with last time. Why would it be any different.  Reid got 5th at the Beast of the East.  If it's anything to say Murton got 6th.  Hitching will last into the 2nd period.

You know it is a tough tournament when ccbcdeke is predicting some kids to finish 5th or even 6th & they legitimately have a shot to place in the top 8 at state.

now DM, you give me too much credit.  I usually call 'em very biased and I am usually wrong. lol

woodford usually goes to a different tournament, does anyone know for sure if it will be their jv or their varsity coming to this tournament?

now DM, you give me too much credit.  I usually call 'em very biased and I am usually wrong. lol

It is funny you say that, because I was referring more to some of the weight classes of which you predicted that didn't involve a Fern Creek wrestler like 125, 130 & 171.

It is funny you say that, because I was referring more to some of the weight classes of which you predicted that didn't involve a Fern Creek wrestler like 125, 130 & 171.

Most of the one I comment on I have been watching since middle school.  "It appears that my hypocrisy know no bounds." (identify that referance and you win the prize :-D)

ding, ding, ding,  we have a winner.  Vanna tell him what he's won.

Vanna?? Hello, Vanna??  Maybe Danger can tell him what he's won...

You've just won a BRAAAND NEEWWWW...set of pencils. Drew Carey ate the fruit basket and broke the motorcycle. So we're kinda improvising here.

I know you were making a "wheel" reference but I can't get over the rape of The Price is Right. Tragic.

I knew you'd come through in a pinch.  thanks man. 

since we are so far off topic and I have never done so before...I'm locking the topic...

It is supposed to be their varsity.  The J.V., as I understand it, is scheduled to compete at the Capital City Classic.

yes the varsity will be there they normally go to western brown's hammer and Anvil tournament along with campbell county but decided to go to the dragon this year instead

No Way!!!  Hitchings got played with last time. Why would it be any different.  Reid got 5th at the Beast of the East.  If it's anything to say Murton got 6th.  Hitching will last into the 2nd period.

I personally think that if Reid wants to end it in 30 seconds then he does so.  Brad is a good wrestler but he is not at Masons level yet.

If you all see Mason, tell him thanks for letting Brad hang with him for 6 minutes.  He really appreciates it.

If you all see Mason, tell him thanks for letting Brad hang with him for 6 minutes.  He really appreciates it.

That was a 6 minute beating.  hitchings looked like he was going to pass out.