Sign in to follow this  
eaglewrestler12

State Finals Predictions

mason reid minor decision over matt neal.

they have wrestled once already and reid won 5-3 doesn't that mean something? wow

he will not pin everyone won't even put neal on his back :evil:

I think you will soon owe Matt Neal an apology as it appears that you have called Mason out on Matt's behalf.  Let's wish them both luck.  :roll:

mason reid minor decision over matt neal.

they have wrestled once already and reid won 5-3 doesn't that mean something? wow

he will not pin everyone won't even put neal on his back :evil:

that was last year at regionals and since then nobody in the state of kentucky has went three periods with him so i seriously doubt that will happen...it will be either hitching or brownfield in the finals with him.

that was last year at regionals and since then nobody in the state of kentucky has went three periods with him so i seriously doubt that will happen...it will be either hitching or brownfield in the finals with him.

no that was this season actually

They wrestled at GMVWA Holiday Tournament this year.  Neal did go three rounds with him and I believe the previous post had the correct score (5-3).  However, I don't see that happening again.......They may hit up this weekend.....or some other time before State.  My prediction-Mason via fall.

If they both fall on the same side who would you add to the list :?

Luke Troxell from Wayne County shoudl be added to the list....he's tough and he stuck Kincer from Letcher like two weeks ago so that's who i think will be in the finals with either Elam or Bradbury

while matt neal is not at the overall wrestling caliber of reid, he is however a step above in strength and intensity. he has lost to mason by 3 or less the last 3 times they have met. he is probably the only kid in the state at 171 that deep down truly believes he can beat reid.( i say probably because i leave the door open for hitchings who is a mentally tough wrestler in his own right).neal is what i call the absolute meanest , bad  a$$ attitude wrestler i have ever seen , actually to a fault. i say to a fault because he gets so caught up in the fight of the match that he tends to care more about beating up the kid instead of beating the kid and either gets dq'd or loses by a few points. if he had a coach to control his anger and get it all focused on winning he would be a 2 timer easy. while i am sure reid being a top notch tough guy himself and would not be concerned about anyone,  if you asked him who could possibly put up the best challenge in ky he would have to say matt neal. of course all of this is just one mans opinion.

while matt neal is not at the overall wrestling caliber of reid, he is however a step above in strength and intensity. he has lost to mason by 3 or less the last 3 times they have met. he is probably the only kid in the state at 171 that deep down truly believes he can beat reid.( i say probably because i leave the door open for hitchings who is a mentally tough wrestler in his own right).neal is what i call the absolute meanest , bad  a$$ attitude wrestler i have ever seen , actually to a fault. i say to a fault because he gets so caught up in the fight of the match that he tends to care more about beating up the kid instead of beating the kid and either gets dq'd or loses by a few points. if he had a coach to control his anger and get it all focused on winning he would be a 2 timer easy. while i am sure reid being a top notch tough guy himself and would not be concerned about anyone,  if you asked him who could possibly put up the best challenge in ky he would have to say matt neal. of course all of this is just one mans opinion.

Looks like the state finals will happen early at the Dragon as 4 of the top 5 171's will be there.  If rankings fall out as below and everyone wrestles well, matt neal will need to get by hitchings to get his shot at Reid again.  Let's see how it plays out.

1   Ryle   Mason Reid   12

2   Tri   Brad Hitchings   10

4   SK   Matt Neal   11

5   SO   Cody Lasseigne   12

Looks like the state finals will happen early at the Dragon as 4 of the top 5 171's will be there.  If rankings fall out as below and everyone wrestles well, matt neal will need to get by hitchings to get his shot at Reid again.  Let's see how it plays out.

1   Ryle   Mason Reid   12

2   Tri   Brad Hitchings   10

4   SK   Matt Neal   11

5   SO   Cody Lasseigne   12

Matt Neal will beat Hitchings.

To my knowledge, Wolsiefer is yet to result at all this year.  I haven't seen him at any tournaments where FC has wrestled.

true i cant wait to see that match if they do wrestle

Matt Neal will beat Hitchings.

I would guess they have never wrestled before?  It should be a pretty good match.  I haven't seen neal wrestle so it is difficult for me to predict the outcome.  I think Hitchings is pretty good and will give neal a run for his money.

Luke Troxell from Wayne County shoudl be added to the list....he's tough and he stuck Kincer from Letcher like two weeks ago so that's who i think will be in the finals with either Elam or Bradbury

kincer ad troxell have not wrestled this year. The only time wayne and letcher wrestled this year kincer wrestled travis and luke wrestler a 7th grader

To my knowledge, Wolsiefer is yet to result at all this year.  I haven't seen him at any tournaments where FC has wrestled.

Wolsiefer won KOB.  That's where he hurt his foot/ankle or what ever he did...

what did u see??

He got hurt in the finals with marcell haynes from North Hardin. Hurt his ankle, almost couldn't finish. Great match. He won 9-7.

They wrestled at GMVWA Holiday Tournament this year.  Neal did go three rounds with him and I believe the previous post had the correct score (5-3).  However, I don't see that happening again.......They may hit up this weekend.....or some other time before State.  My prediction-Mason via fall.

In the region 6 finals last year Neal and Reid wrestled and i believe the score was something like 7-4 or 7-3 in favor of Reid...does anybody feel like giving credit to people who don't get pinned by Mason Reid?

In the region 6 finals last year Neal and Reid wrestled and i believe the score was something like 7-4 or 7-3 in favor of Reid...does anybody feel like giving credit to people who don't get pinned by Mason Reid?

Yeah not to discredit him or anything but from what I've heard Mason is on a different level this year.

Well i believe neal and reid are on the same level their matches are always close always neal is reid's hardest match in state the last two years

Brad Hitching did a great job at the Dragon.

Mason won the match; but, Brad went at him hard and all six minutes. 12-6 maybe?

Brad Hitching did a great job at the Dragon.

Mason won the match; but, Brad went at him hard and all six minutes. 12-6 maybe?

hard?  If be hard you mean he was a real tough ragdoll?  Reid dominated him.  The score wasn't close, Reid kept booting him and making him work.  Hitchings was gassed out.