Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy

Region 2 Rankings 01/13/08

It's hard to say still if John Hardin will still be changing some of there weights around and the same thing with North Hardin. I will do this a few more times before Regionals. I hope everyone enjoys the rankings.

1. NH  Coty Wood  11

2. Lar Co  Nick Paden    8

3. JH  Wade Holtsclaw  7

4. Nel Co  Daniel Pile 

1. NH  Terrance Demery  10

2. JH  Alex Murphy    8

3. CH  Kyle Terry    9

4. Lar Co  Justin Thompson  11

1. JH  Houston Lundy  11

2. Lar Co  Marshall Miller    9

3. NH  Brandon Wilder  12

4. Ft Knox  Darcy Daniels  11

1. JH  Jordan Murphy  10

2. CH  Ross Engle  12

3. Lar Co  Christian Rojas

4. And Co  Corey Vincent  11

1. JH  Josh Johnson  10

2. Lar Co  Lucas Carmen  12

3. Ft Knox  Cameron Barrientos  12

4. CH  David Ward  12

1. Lar Co  Matt Miller  12

2. JH  Justin Pitcher  12

3. CH  Steven Rivera  12

4. NH  Russell Rowlette

1. CH  John Eberle  12

2. Lar Co  Logan Hull  11

3. Dan  Louis Beto  11

4. JH  Chris Wallace 10

1. Nel Co  Jamie Pile  11

2. Dan  Brandon Lannum  12

3. NH  Nick Snider

4. JH  Max Malito 10

1. JH  Trint Webb  12

2. And Co  Sammy Isaacs  12

3. NH  Marcell Haynes  11

4. Lar Co  Des Jakes  11

1. NH  Ty Wolfe  12

2. Lar Co  Bernard Ray    8

3. JH  Chris Pitcher  11

4.CH  Andrew Longo  12

1. JH  Aaron Newsome  12

2. Ft Knox  Sean Garcia  11

3. And Co  Marcus White  10

4. NH    Stevie Morris

1. NH  Mark Jones  12

2. CH  Tyler Lasley  12

3. JH  Calvin Schoonover 12 

4. Lar Co  Ryan Skaggs

1. JH  Glenn Frost  10

2. Lar Co  Drew Newberry    8

3. Dan  Evan Hester  11

4. CH  Clinton Langley

1. Ft Knox  Anthony Bailey  12

2. NH  Justin Browder  10

3. Nel Co  Josh Conder  12

4. CH  Will Battle

Teams:

1. John Hardin

2. Larue County

3. North Hardin

4. Fort Knox

5. Central Hardin

6. Anderson County

7. Nelson County

8. Danville

Team Duals:

1. John Hardin

2. Larue County

3. Central Hardin

4. North Hardin

5. Anderson County

6. Fort Knox

7. Nelson County

8. Danville

It's hard to say still if John Hardin will still be changing some of there weights around and the same thing with North Hardin. I will do this a few more times before Regionals. I hope everyone enjoys the rankings.

1. NH   Terrance Demery   10

2. JH   Alex Murphy    8

3. CH   Kyle Terry    9

4. Lar Co   Justin Thompson   11

1. JH   Houston Lundy   11

2. Lar Co   Marshall Miller    9

3. NH   Brandon Wilder   12

4. Ft Knox   Darcy Daniels   11

1. JH   Jordan Murphy   10

2. CH   Ross Engle   12

3. Lar Co   Christian Rojas

4. And Co   Corey Vincent   11

wheres Goodwine at

I agree with your rankings excrpt

1. NH  Marcell Haynes  11

3. JH  Trint Webb  12

4. Lar Co  Des Jakes  11

Teams:

1. North Hardin

2. John Hardin

3. Larue County

4. Fort Knox

5. Central Hardin

6. Anderson County

7. Nelson County

8. Danville

I agree with your rankings excrpt

1. NH  Marcell Haynes  11

3. JH  Trint Webb  12

4. Lar Co  Des Jakes  11

Teams:

1. North Hardin

2. John Hardin

3. Larue County

4. Fort Knox

5. Central Hardin

6. Anderson County

7. Nelson County

8. Danville

I know you are from NH. But I'm sure a lot of people agree with me when I say JH will have 8 guys in the finals and NH has 5 guys. JH should have 6 guys win. NH should have 4 win. Plus JH 3rd and 4th placers. 13 JH will go to state NH has 10. I see JH making it by NH.

Secondly the only thing I would change in 152 is JH Trent Webb 12 and And Co. Sammy Isaacs 12. But I'm not going against Ranger123 and what he has down for the big rankings. Sorry. Now I will be posting these rankings once a week until region's and they could change by Marcel Haynes being ranked one but I have not seen him wrestle yet and I can't assume.

Now I might go with you if you would had said that North Hardin will beat Larue Co. That is one I might agree on but John Hardin will make it by.

I teched Trent Webb. No way.

I understand. Is that where you are staying until region's? If that is than I will change it next week. My mistake sorry. I didn't realize that you where going there for region's.

I understand. Is that where you are staying until region's? If that is than I will change it next week. My mistake sorry. I didn't realize that you where going there for region's.

The Trojan Invitational will be a great venue for region 2. Marcell, Isaacs, and webb will meet.

The Trojan Invitational will be a great venue for region 2. Marcell, Isaacs, and webb will meet.

John hardin will not be going to the trojan, they are going to the dragon and sending a jv team to the trojan

Like you, I am for the home team. But my prodictions are not far off.

Also at Woodford duals

Marcell Haynes def. Chad Scott  12-11

I'm not like you. I'm from Larue and if I wanted to put unfair rankings up there and say that my team was #1 then I would be lying. John Hardin is a strong tournament team and they will be hard to beat. I think they will squeeze past both of us unfortunately. I put these rankings up so everyone could see what region 2 looks like  and everyone could know what we are all up against. Not so people would argue.

I think Marcel Haynes is a awesome wrestler. Know now that Sammy Isaacs will be at 152 for region's is first with Trent Webb in second and Marcel Haynes in 3rd. Trent Webb and Marcel Haynes will be a great match. Who wants it more will win.

I'm not like you. I'm from Larue and if I wanted to put unfair rankings up there and say that my team was #1 then I would be lying. John Hardin is a strong tournament team and they will be hard to beat. I think they will squeeze past both of us unfortunately. I put these rankings up so everyone could see what region 2 looks like  and everyone could know what we are all up against. Not so people would argue.

I think Marcel Haynes is a awesome wrestler. Know now that Sammy Isaacs will be at 152 for region's is first with Trent Webb in second and Marcel Haynes in 3rd. Trent Webb and Marcel Haynes will be a great match. Who wants it more will win.

Good to here you are from Larue. But I think you underestimate both Larue and North Hardin. I agree that John Hardin is a strong Dual team. I disagree that they are a strong tournament team. Also this is not an arguement, I thought it was a disscussion. Lets just say we agree to disagree.

Good to here you are from Larue. But I think you underestimate both Larue and North Hardin. I agree that John Hardin is a strong Dual team. I disagree that they are a strong tournament team. Also this is not an arguement, I thought it was a disscussion. Lets just say we agree to disagree.

where do you come up with that , they won both tournaments they were in this year. at wci they placed at least 5 in the finals.

where do you come up with that , they won both tournaments they were in this year. at wci they placed at least 5 in the finals.

come on lets be honest. WCI is not as strong as it was in the past. North won the KOB. Do you considered that a strong tournament still. It was nice to win but not as prestigious as it once was.

come on lets be honest. WCI is not as strong as it was in the past. North won the KOB. Do you considered that a strong tournament still. It was nice to win but not as prestigious as it once was.

WCI is still very tough. John Hardin did a good job. Wish Larue would had done better but things happen.

wheres Goodwine at

Not sure where he is haven't seen him wrestle in a few weeks. I went off Ranger123 had and then altered them to my rankings. Goodwine wasn't up there.

i think john will win region. and isaacs will also win. marcell will be in the finals and webb taking third. tough weight class. but could be any of these three in the finals at region.