Sign in to follow this  
meadecowrestler

region 3 duels

who do you think will win it in region 3?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will win it in region 3?

• meade county
    • prp
    • southern
    • bullit central
    • holy cross

After evaluating the line-ups of Southern, Meade Co., B.C. & PRP, I'm going to pick Southern to win the Region 3 Duals this Saturday with Meade Co. & PRP battling it out for 2nd place.  Bullitt Central is not far behind, but I think they finish 4th.  Good luck to everyone.

yea...meade co has been doing good we lost by 3 pts in a dog fight with cent. hardin...and we won the moonlite tourny. at apollo takin out south spencer in the finals from indiana i believe...was a great day for us

i think it will be a super fun day of wrestling. it makes me so happy in my pants. i love watching all you big sweaty guys wrestle. god i love this sport.  :mrgreen: every one that i wrestle is gonna feel the hard side of me. :-D

i think it will be a super fun day of wrestling. it makes me so happy in my pants. i love watching all you big sweaty guys wrestle. god i love this sport.  :mrgreen: every one that i wrestle is gonna feel the hard side of me. :-D

Umm.. :|

Wow, now that's what I love about wrestling.