Sign in to follow this  
SENECA FAN

Zach poulton

Got back into Seneca and was wrestling in the woodford county tournament, still ranked number 1 in the stat go upset by Justin Davis from eastern. What does everybody feel about that one.  :?

truthfully nothing he lost to davis in state last yr and came back to beat him in the consulation final sto place third. he is prob just dusting off the cobb webs.

truthfully nothing he lost to davis in state last yr and came back to beat him in the consulation final sto place third. he is prob just dusting off the cobb webs.

i agree give him a couple week and he will be back to where he was i mean he lost 14 pounds in 2 days to wrestle in this tournment i give him props plus davis lost in the wci finals

Neither is Miller or Brown

135 has some quality kids and the semi's should be exciting.

i never said that those to weren't but me n Seneca fan was talking about davis not other 135's

Give him time when it counts he will demolish how ever gets on the mat with him!! Quit analysing him everyday let it ride let ride!!!

stop it!, Davis is a 2nd year wrestler and when he starts to show what he's learning Poulton can't touch him. Don't get me wrong though I think very highly of Poulton but i don't agree with you that he will dominate anyone.

Poulton did a great job of coming up with the W and better yet a pin. Before that match he ad only been pinned by none other than last years undisputed state champ Ben Warner.

Poulton won Jefferson County with an impressive pin of Davis. However, Poulton should not have been in the championship match, he was pinned twice in his 2nd round match with the kid from Moore High School (Vincent). Poulton was winning that match when the Moore kid hit a nice bridge and put Zack on his back on the center mat. The ref didn't have an angle to see the pin the first time, but failed to call the pin the second time.

indeed

I agree 100%. I also think that, as we've seen several times in the past [both last season and this season], these two will go back and forth all season. I don't think either one of them has won two consecutive matches. They have been w-l-w-l. This will be one of those spectator-made rivalries. Every time they step on the mat together all eyes will be on them.

Guest EaglePride135

LOL Aw man i can't take it anymore... my friend suggested me to do this to see what response i would get if i went off on the topic and see how it would ride out. LOL hey i should have let this go on longer. That kid 'Wat a winer with the cheese' or something like that was hilarious. LOL Nah serious though it was a joke thought up, don't take it to heart :-D

I really did talk to ZACh poulton though

EaglePride135, What are you doing back on this site? I thought after your last post, you told everyone you would never be back on KyWrestling again.

Remember, you cussed us all out!  You held out for less than 8 hours!

I agree 100%. I also think that, as we've seen several times in the past [both last season and this season], these two will go back and forth all season. I don't think either one of them has won two consecutive matches. They have been w-l-w-l. This will be one of those spectator-made rivalries. Every time they step on the mat together all eyes will be on them.

I agree completely. What is amazing about these two kids are there attitudes, you will rarely see to wrestlers of this type in the same weight class. I'm not talking about skill, i'm talking about heart, both of them have it. Losses don't get into their heads, when one of them loses they can't wait until the next meeting so they can prove everyone wrong. It has already happened 4 times between these two. Its like having 2 Rocky Balboa's in the same ring, no matter which one comes out on top at state, they both have they heart of a champion.

I agree completely. What is amazing about these two kids are there attitudes, you will rarely see to wrestlers of this type in the same weight class. I'm not talking about skill, i'm talking about heart, both of them have it. Losses don't get into their heads, when one of them loses they can't wait until the next meeting so they can prove everyone wrong. It has already happened 4 times between these two. Its like having 2 Rocky Balboa's in the same ring, no matter which one comes out on top at state, they both have they heart of a champion.

And their matches are NEVER boring or lack luster. They are exciting and full of suprises and "OOOOO"s and "AAHHHH"s. This will be one of the biggest matches at state and it won't be in the consi's next time.

I agree both wrestlers have heart. My prediction is, Davis will win at State. He made a mistake that cost him when he lost to Poulton at the Jefferson County. And when you realize Davis just started wrestling LAST YEAR -- he's amazing.

I agree both wrestlers have heart. My prediction is, Davis will win at State. He made a mistake that cost him when he lost to Poulton at the Jefferson County. And when you realize Davis just started wrestling LAST YEAR -- he's amazing.

Amazing?  No, physicially gifted, yes.  Neither Poulton or Davis will win at state.  Miller and Brown will demolish both of them.

Amazing?  No, physically gifted, yes.  Neither Poulton or Davis will win at state.  Miller and Brown will demolish both of them.

come on now, STOP IT!!!!  you don't even know how the brackets are going to turn out, and though Miller did have a very convincing win over Davis i still believe that the 135 weight class champ has to be decided on the mat in Feb.