Sign in to follow this  
VisionQuest

Wayne County - State Champions

How do you misspell the title of your topic?  What are you asking people to respond to?  I know what a State Champion is but I'm not sure what a Statr Champions is?  Is that something less than the best in the state?  Is Wayne Couty a new school?  I have heard of Wayne County with Vinsant and others but is this a new school?  You believe they so....what?

How do you misspell the title of your topic?  What are you asking people to respond to?  I know what a State Champion is but I'm not sure what a Statr Champions is?  Is that something less than the best in the state?  Is Wayne Couty a new school?  I have heard of Wayne County with Vinsant and others but is this a new school?  You believe they so....what?

im not sure if he went back adn changed it but i dont see any miss spelled word but dude can you say rude

I don't see Wayne Co. winning state but I can see them coming very close to it. State is going to Union Co. again. They are clearly sweeping Kentucky wrestling under the rug and anyone who gets in there way.