Sign in to follow this  
exhawk

Who will stay undefeated?

It just seemed to me that byrd was hangin on for his life at the end rather than wrestling offense.  And I THINK that it might be a one point deduction for unsportsman like conduct when you throw your headgear.(not sure).  That was what baily was down by the one point.    That should've be a question I guess.  Also baily was not awarded an escape point in the last thirty secounds they were"out of bounds" I guess was the call.  Any way woulda shoulda coulda.

No offense to anyone on here I just think Baily wins state.  We caN TALK ABOUT IT ALL YEAR.

I don't think Elam will ever beat Myron. Myron is a controlling wrestler, he may not score big points on tough kids but he can get a lead and hold on to it, thats just his style. Myron is an excellent rider and bottom is were Elam is lacking, he gets riden by good wrestlers. Myron has some close matches but he wins them.

I will start this response by stating this.

I have never nor will I ever be a Woodford Co. fan, this can be researched through my past posts for proof.  (OK there goes my Karma again  :evil:)  However I will support anyone if I believe the information incorrect.

It just seemed to me that Byrd was hanging on for his life at the end rather than wrestling offense.

This is true however I don't know why he was doing so. 

And I THINK that it might be a one point deduction for unsportsman like conduct when you throw your headgear.(not sure).  That was what baily was down by the one point.    That should've be a question I guess. 

I remember the headgear throwing thing.  To me it seemed he pulled the headgear off because it was falling down over his eyes.  I don't think he maliciously threw the headgear.  Unless there was another incident that I missed.

Also Bailey was not awarded an escape point in the last thirty seconds they were"out of bounds" I guess was the call. 

Only poor calls I saw during the match were the non stalling calls for both wrestlers.

I will end this post by saying that I believe the Bailey is the HWT to beat.  He has proved that he can defeat any of the other returning Hwt's from last year.  I do like the way he moves on the mat, maybe the most fun HWT to watch because he moves like a lighter weight.  If he has improved his technique at all then he has improved his chances of winning state even more. 

What I hope to see is some improved HWT wrestling this year.  Last year was a disappointing Hwt weight class.  A lot of stereotypical wrestling at HWT last year.  I hope all the contenders have improved and are determined to wrestle this year and not just push and shove.