Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

travis sullivan fastest pin

Acording to Wayne county and there coaches they probaly hold every national record ever recorded! And there whole program does a lot of fishy stuff

Rough statement to make without some backup.  In my experience Coach Upchurch is a stand up guy.

Rough statement to make without some backup.  In my experience Coach Upchurch is a stand up guy.

I prefer the sit out to the stand up... :wink:

but I agree.  You can't make a statement like that without some facts to back it up.

Acording to Wayne county and there coaches they probaly hold every national record ever recorded! And there whole program does a lot of fishy stuff

wow you are so right... its a huge conspiracy, they are trying to take over USA wrestling as we know it... what will we do. :-o :lol: :wink:

All this tells me is that the Wayne Co. coaching staff takes the time to send their information to the National records people. 

I'm not saying this is a bad thing or a good thing.  I would guess that many of the KY coaches do not send any of their info to the national records board.

I wrestled a kid this weekend at 189 and pinned him in somethin' like 7 or 8 seconds without really trying. If I would have know it would be that easy I would have tried to set a record. :evil:

I wrestled a kid this weekend at 189 and pinned him in somethin' like 7 or 8 seconds without really trying. If I would have know it would be that easy I would have tried to set a record. :evil:

GEZZ! I didn't know a kid could be that bad....lol :-D :lol: