Sign in to follow this  
ccbcdeke

Wed Duals being cancelled?

Is anyone else having other teams cancelling their Wed Duals.  Fern Creek has had the last two scheduled Wed Duals cancelled.  I don't know if it is because we have a new coach or if the schedule wasn't verified early enough or what.  Anybody else having this problem?

It must be the coach.  Eastern is no longer doing duals on Wednesday nights according to their coach.  That match was on the schedule from the previous year and I was told to change the match to an away match (because it was home last year) and keep it on the schedule.  We wrestled St. X on Saturday and found it to be pointless to turn around and wrestle eachother again the Wednesday before finals.  The way our line-up is right now, we benefit more from practice anyway.

Union Co. can't have any sporting events on Wednesday because of church. Practice has to be done by 5.

I'm glad to see that Union has set the bar so high GOD will give u victory in this area contend  for dominion.

What are you talking about?

I think FROGMAN is a televangelist trying to spread his message through a new medium and if you send him just five installations of $3.16 you'll receive an "I 'heart' Jesus" coffee mug and the picture of a starving Ethiopian that is being sponsored by you though an overseas mission.

I think FROGMAN is a televangelist trying to spread his message through a new medium and if you send him just five installations of $3.16 you'll receive an "I 'heart' Jesus" coffee mug and the picture of a starving Ethiopian that is being sponsored by you though an overseas mission.

Haha that's funny.