Sign in to follow this  
SK-Stud#1

Campbell vs. Ryle

Not sure if this is true or not but if it is Ryle will be tough as nails if it is true.  Does anyone know anything about the brothers that just moved here from Jersey I think.  One is heavyweight and the other in the light weights.  This info is has been sent 3rd hand from a coach/friend in Cincinnati, said the family was looking at schools in the area and looked at his school but chose Ryle instead.  He seemed very upset because they worked out with his program and said they both would be state placers in OH.

I don't live in ky anymore so I wouldn't know.  Maybe someone from Ryle can weigh in on this.  I wouldn't think that they would be elgible yet? Not sure.

Not sure if this is true or not but if it is Ryle will be tough as nails if it is true.   Does anyone know anything about the brothers that just moved here from Jersey I think.  One is heavyweight and the other in the light weights.  This info is has been sent 3rd hand from a coach/friend in Cincinnati, said the family was looking at schools in the area and looked at his school but chose Ryle instead.  He seemed very upset because they worked out with his program and said they both would be state placers in OH.

I don't live in ky anymore so I wouldn't know.  Maybe someone from Ryle can weigh in on this.  I wouldn't think that they would be elgible yet? Not sure.

There is some truth here, it turned out they ended up going to Campbell County.  Billy Fuller was pinned in 1:11 seconds, so he is now our JV hwt.  The younger brother was a freshman last year, and placed 3rd at Fargo.  He will probably go 119-130.  He weighs about 125 naturally and no one under 171 at CC could keep from being pinned by him so he is now Thomas Brownfield's workout partner.

Obviously, just kidding.  If it's true, congrats to their coaches & program.

I would say they are shaping up quite well.  Impressive results at this past weekends Holiday Tournament at GMVWA.  Second place in large school division, 4th overall.  Results can be found by accessing http://www.baumspage.com/gmvwa/res07.htm

Large School                          Small School

================================================================================

1. Miamisburg          166.0          1. Graham              404.5

2. Ryle                150.5          2. Delta                154.5

This event looks like Graham vs Ohio All-Stars :mrgreen:

There is some truth here, it turned out they ended up going to Campbell County. Billy Fuller was pinned in 1:11 seconds, so he is now our JV hwt.  The younger brother was a freshman last year, and placed 3rd at Fargo.  He will probably go 119-130.  He weighs about 125 naturally and no one under 171 at CC could keep from being pinned by him so he is now Thomas Brownfield's workout partner.

Obviously, just kidding.  If it's true, congrats to their coaches & program.

\

So if this sophomore placed third @ Fargo and weighs 125 WHY WOULD HE GO UP OR DOWN :-o

Seems he can wrestle what ever he wants :?

So does this mean we won't get anymore posts from Fuller :|

It this is true congrads to Campbell Co :-)

\

So if this sophomore placed third @ Fargo and weighs 125 WHY WOULD HE GO UP OR DOWN :-o

Seems he can wrestle what ever he wants :?

So does this mean we won't get anymore posts from Fuller :|

It this is true congrads to Campbell Co :-)

Old School - i was totally joking about the CC thing.  I'm not sure if these kids are in Ryle's lineup or not...i was just messin with Grapplehed.  They definitely aren't at CC.

:-(

I was excited to see some more quality kids wrestling.

I heard they where considering Union County anyway :evil:

Yea, like they need it!!  :evil: