jrp8825

r these rankings the best uve seen so far..??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. r these rankings the best uve seen so far..??

• yes
    • no

1-travis sullivan (wayne county)

2-adam carr (union county)

3-shane parks (woodford county)

4-dan smith (trinity)

5-dalton evans (whitley county)

6-jon voth (dunbar)

7-elliot martin (seneca)

8-casey chitwood (ryle)

9-andre zeppa (north oldham)

what do u think about these rankings?? look good???

Guest TroJanMan112

I think yall should just leave the rankings alone and quit gossiping about them because your opinions arent going to change them, dont worry about whos ranked where, go out on the mat and whoop the pants off whoever is set foot on the mat with you, if your worried about who your wrestling then theyve already beat you mentally.......

I don't think they are complaining about the rankings. The fun of the rankings are that there can be some controversy, and discussion about them.

The one think I think everyone has to keep in mind though is that the rankings that everyone is talking about are not official. They are the opinions of one man who had dedicated his time to try and give everyone, (mostly the fans of wrestlint) the names of the top wrestlers in each wt. class.

I think the main objective of the rankings are to get people more interested in wrestling. This happens by people talking about them. If not for the rankings how many less threads or replies would we have on this forum?

I think the main objective of the rankings are to get people more interested in wrestling. This happens by people talking about them. If not for the rankings how many less threads or replies would we have on this forum?

You make a good point, the rankings definitely get people talking about wrestling. I wish they could receive more publicity than just on the internet.

Has anyone seen the official rankings published in any newspapers?

I saw the preseason rankings in the CJ here in Louisville, but would like to see them published with every update. This sport really could benefit from the exposure and everyone from the wrestlers to the parents, friends and grandparents like to see their name or someone they know listed in the newspaper.

they look allright ot me but i have to disagree on carr being ranked ahead of parks

Parks has destroyed the competition this year and last year he lasted longer with sullivan than carr i think parks took him to the 2nd period while carr was stuck pretty quick if im not mistaking

Parks deserves the #2 rank and i have a feeling heel give sullivan a run for his money this year just watch out for hi m

I don't at all. I know Parks has came a long way. But Sullivan is just as smart and twice as strong. Although it could be interesting.. :?: