Sign in to follow this  
CCFullerHWT

103 Future

terminating 103 would be a terrible idea. That wieght class is what brings a lot of young athletes into the sport becaus eit gives them a chance to compete even if they are light. I think they should bring back the 98lb class and add in a 240. but thats just my opinion

terminating 103 would be a terrible idea. That wieght class is what brings a lot of young athletes into the sport becaus eit gives them a chance to compete even if they are light. I think they should bring back the 98lb class and add in a 240. but thats just my opinion

The addition to the 98 lb class would bring even more younger athletes, those who cant make the weight limit for 103. And i would really like it if we added the 240 weight class because i think it is a really HUGE jump from 215-285

Question is do you take away weight classes, or bump it up to 16 weight classes

i know that 2 or 3 years ago they were thinking of taking away 103 and adding 107, and then like taking away one of the middle weights and having 12 weight divisions. But that fell through

The addition to the 98 lb class would bring even more younger athletes, those who cant make the weight limit for 103. And i would really like it if we added the 240 weight class because i think it is a really HUGE jump from 215-285

Question is do you take away weight classes, or bump it up to 16 weight classes

16 weight classes would be ridiculous.  I would estimate that only 20% of this year current teams fill all 14 weight classes.  If any thing it should go back to twelve, so that we could avoid the absurd number of forfiets that people use to pad their records with.

16 weight classes would be ridiculous.  I would estimate that only 20% of this year current teams fill all 14 weight classes.  If any thing it should go back to twelve, so that we could avoid the absurd number of forfiets that people use to pad their records with.

I agree filling all weight classes for teams seems like an issue as of late

I have been trying to get the wt. classes changed for many years now.

My recomendations have been this.

Hwt (285)

I like those weight classes.