Sign in to follow this  
ath112

last please

Please if any one knows someone that is looking to coach a team. Can you tell me and if you got there number also would be good. I wrestle at atherton and i really would hate not to be able to wrestle this year. I planned to wrestle all my four years and it's looking like I'm going to have to miss a year unless we can get some one. so please if you know anyone please tell me so i can call them.

Please if any one knows someone that is looking to coach a team. Can you tell me and if you got there number also would be good. I wrestle at atherton and i really would hate not to be able to wrestle this year. I planned to wrestle all my four years and it's looking like I'm going to have to miss a year unless we can get some one. so please if you know anyone please tell me so i can call them.

That would be your AD's job. :-D

Guys, i'm not sure if the laws have changed since the early 90's...but at Sk back in those days, they had a teacher take over the program "on paper" so that the program could go on....then had ex wrestlers running practices and stuff.  The teacher ended up being a good wrestling coach, but prior to becoming the head coach he had no wrestling/wrestling coaching experience.

Perhaps you can find an assistant football coach to take over the program...and get some ex-alumni or a good wrestler from your area to come up and help run practices for him?

Guys, i'm not sure if the laws have changed since the early 90's...but at Sk back in those days, they had a teacher take over the program "on paper" so that the program could go on....then had ex wrestlers running practices and stuff.  The teacher ended up being a good wrestling coach, but prior to becoming the head coach he had no wrestling/wrestling coaching experience.

Perhaps you can find an assistant football coach to take over the program...and get some ex-alumni or a good wrestler from your area to come up and help run practices for him?

you know what i mate just try that.

Wasn't Kip supposed to coach there? He was my coach for the USAA wrestling and  he said he was going to Atherton... but I think Plee's idea is a great one. It would work

yeah but i talked to him during school and he told me he was to busy with school stuff and did not have the time to coach the team. yeah his idea could work, its just it is all up to the person I'm asking.

I already tried the ad wasn't much help

[glow=purple,2,300]He's not doing his job and getting paid for it. Sad.. :oops:. Good Luck, hope you have some luck man.[/glow]

OK i was just informed today that this Friday we will be have a meeting for athertons wrestling team. I talked to the ad and she told me that we will have a coach so atherton as of Friday well have a coach.  :-)

OK i was just informed today that this Friday we will be have a meeting for athertons wrestling team. I talked to the ad and she told me that we will have a coach so atherton as of Friday well have a coach.  :-)

nice..