CJDM250

Can you believe this idiot?!?!?!?!

Please post the video so we can watch this guy gasping for air and pleading for mercy!!! 

If I may suggest, start with a spladle, but let him up just before he passes out.  Follow that up with a "midnight ride", but let him up just before he suffocates.

Any other suggestions out there?

PLEASE let us see the video!  :lol:

Wrestling is about elitism.  We are better than everyone else.  Every good wrestler knows, breaths and lives that fact.  I don't know how a wrestler couldn't believe that.

We are so elite that what that guy said is irrelevant and isn't worth thinking twice about.  But since he pushed the issue crush him.

I'm going to agree with the NOHS_Wrestling guy, the sport isn't about who can beat the crap out of who, I've made friends from different schools wrestling, and I'm sure everyone in here gets crap just like I do about wrestling.

"Wrestlings gay"

"You guys are pansies"

"You're a twig you weigh 100 lbs you couldn't hurt anyone"

I would love to tell these kids off but thats not going to do anything.

If I could get these kids on the mat I would show them, but thats not going to happen.

I think they should just do like NOHS_Wrestling's basketball team did and go through it so they can see how hard we work. We are elite but we don't need to be cocky about it, we don't want our sport to get a bad reputation.

On the other hand, if someone says that wrestling doesn't require athletic ability and then you make a deal where you play his sport and he plays your sport (I've done that with my cousin, now he doesn't run his mouth  :-D) then maybe he will realize how tough we all are...

Someone earlier mentioned that from the outside looking in people judge the sport on the uniform and how the guys look in uniform.  I have the hardest time getting guys interested because of this one element of the sport.  I swear sometimes I wish someone could just invent a different uniform that is more more masculin or just different, just to make the sport an easier sell to kids.  I know it is necessary and all but it makes atheletes shy away more times than not.  :|

Someone earlier mentioned that from the outside looking in people judge the sport on the uniform and how the guys look in uniform.  I have the hardest time getting guys interested because of this one element of the sport.  I swear sometimes I wish someone could just invent a different uniform that is more more masculin or just different, just to make the sport an easier sell to kids.  I know it is necessary and all but it makes atheletes shy away more times than not.  :|

I've seen in wrestlingone that there are these spandex shirts and shorts that work like singlets, its not underarmor but its similar. If you get a magazine just check them out.

It's pretty obvious that this muscle head has never wrestled. If he had, there would be no controversy. Muncy, when you get the chance to school this naysayer, score a takedown for each of us, and please, make him bite his own knees! People, like him, who run their mouths about a sport they know nothing about, cause negative connotations on our glorious, trying sport. I can't wait to see the video!