Sign in to follow this  
THE_BOP!!!!!

please

OK what is the status on these teams.

Correct me if I'm wrong but;

1. Doss has a coach (just waiting on the comfermation)

2. Iroquois has a coach.

3. Valley is still without a coach.

4. Fairdale is still without a coach.

5. Western is still without a coach.

Is this correct :? :? :?

Also atherton high does not have a coach as of right now

Does any one know some one that can coach for atherton? Like BOP from valley we as of right now don't have a coach and we both need someone. 

BOP couldnt coach for you guys... :-D

Bop,  I wish I had good news, but I've exhausted all my resources called in all my favors and have came up with nothing.  You guys must have pissed off the wrestling gods.  The only people I haven't contacted are the Raiders' but I assume that someone has already done that.  I will keep trying, keep me updated on you end.

It looks like all Region 3 schools now have coaches.  Doss named theirs today and Valley did a week or so ago.  Those should have been the last 2.

So who are these lucky guys, I hope they stick with it.  Doss's coach will need to attend the mandatory rules clinic tonight in Lexington to be eligible to coach in the post-season, and I could use someone to car-pool with.

The Doss coach is Kevin Hare.  I was the assistant there last year and pretty much did all the coaching, scheduling, conditioning, practice planning, etc. so hopefully we won't lose too much ground on the other teams.  As for the rules meeting, I can't attend tonight.  I am attending the make-up on 10/11 in Lexington so I should be good to go there.  I am not sure who Valley hired, but I know BeBop said they have a coach.

The Doss coach is Kevin Hare.  I was the assistant there last year and pretty much did all the coaching, scheduling, conditioning, practice planning, etc. so hopefully we won't lose too much ground on the other teams.  As for the rules meeting, I can't attend tonight.  I am attending the make-up on 10/11 in Lexington so I should be good to go there.  I am not sure who Valley hired, but I know BeBop said they have a coach.

I'm glad to here that coach, welcome back.  I'm sure you won't lose any ground.  I really enjoyed having some of your guys at KCD's open mat this spring and summer, they were a good bunch of hard working guys.  Good luck this season I'll be pulling for ya.