Sign in to follow this  
punisher112xxx

Rankings

how about this, ranger123 always makes the rankings monthly so how about we give our own rankings.

to make it easy put the top 10 in each weight class and the top 20 in schools. and lets see what each person thinks.  8-)

how about this, ranger123 always makes the rankings monthly so how about we give our own rankings.

to make it easy put the top 10 in each weight class and the top 20 in schools. and lets see what each person thinks.  8-)

Im not going to put you down like everyone else, because im not that type of person,but it would be pretty hard to rank the top 10. There are so many wrestlers and its hard to decide what weight classes they will be at this early. Ranger123 does the rankings so we have an idea of where kids will be at next year. :-)

Guest acwrestler32

nobody would do that cuz it would take way 2long and no one spends that much time on ky wrestling.com unless your bored or u have no life.

nobody would do that cuz it would take way 2long and no one spends that much time on ky wrestling.com unless your bored or u have no life.

I wouldn't say no would do it.  Someone already does it, and I believe he does have a life. 

Yeah,I spend alot of time on here. Why? Because I enjoy the sport of wrestling and I like to talk with other people who enjoy the same thing. And...guess what? I have quite a life outside wrestling too. Do I stay on here all day? No. I just think this is a great website for kentucky wrestlers to get to know everybody and continue with the sport we all love..

Guest acwrestler32

i didnt say i didnt love it and i do know someone that all they do is get on kywrestling for 10hours straight. the longest ive ever been on is 4 hrs. straight. so dont think i said u didnt have a life because im pretty sure you do because balancing out school, wrestling, and other things like friends is tough. if your a wrestler you must have a life.