Sign in to follow this  
TigerCoach

Fern Creek names new head coach

I, Coach Tichenor, was named head coach at Fern Creek High School today.  I have spent the last three seasons at Iroquois High School and I feel bad leaving those guys, but I am excited about taking over at my alma mater.

Congrats Josh. Nothing feels better then going back to your alma mater and making it a better place then it was when you were there. My experience at Moore has been wonderful and I'm sure you will do great at your alma mater as well.

Fern Creek has made an excellent choice for their next head coach.  Coach Tich is an excellent coach and no one works harder for his kids than he does.  Congratulations Coach Tichenor,  you deserve this position.

I, Coach Tichenor, was named head coach at Fern Creek High School today.  I have spent the last three seasons at Iroquois High School and I feel bad leaving those guys, but I am excited about taking over at my alma mater.

Good luck next season..

i really happy that you got the job at fern creek. i just want to say thank you for everythin you show me and everything i learn from you.... you will be miss

Rashaun Graham