Sign in to follow this  
Superfly

Next year state finals

miller improved by leaps and bounds since then and ashbrooke is to inconsistant with his wrestling cuz he got beat by warner very badly at the begining of the year ( cuz he was suppose to be "sick") then he just basically stalls his way through every state tourny he wrestles in.

miller improved by leaps and bounds since then and ashbrooke is to inconsistant with his wrestling cuz he got beat by warner very badly at the begining of the year ( cuz he was suppose to be "sick") then he just basically stalls his way through every state tourny he wrestles in.

Alright Blastdouble, Ashbrooks match with warner at the HCIWT was his 1st match back,(due to a broken foot during football season) he had only a week or two of conditioning, and was out of shape big time. I dont know how you got that he was sick, but someone has been giving you some false info. So before you go to startin crap make sure you got all the info.

Just like sheeves said, No the reason Ashbrook did not wrestle well the first match is because he broke his foot in the first round of football playoffs and was just cleared to wrestle a few weeks before that match and was not in any wrestling shape. Then in the finals match anytime Warner or Ashbrook would get some offence going the match was stopped for blood. And for stallin his way through every match you must not watch him wrestle that much. He pushes the pace when he needs to, but he will not take a shot unless he is sure that it is there.

well think what yall want to think , but i will be in the finals that a promise , anybody that think i cant do it , well i really don't care  what u say u all will see

big black out  :mrgreen:

i would like to see a round robin between peace, ashbrook, and miller but i dont think morlatt is close to those 3.

Are you kidding me Peace whoops both of these two. No one but maybe Courney will come close to him next year 145 and down.

well think what yall want to think , but i will be in the finals that a promise , anybody that think i cant do it , well i really don't care  what u say u all will see

I hope you do, I enjoy your enthusiasm and your athletic ability.  But man you have got to work on that technique.  Bird was not one of the best Hwts. we have had in KY.  Unfortunately we have not had many Hwts that can actually wrestle that were true Hwts.

If you can improve your technique dramatical then no one can stop you, However.

If anyone moves into KY with any technique as a Hwt they may be able to win this wt. class. 

I guess it was a good thing he stalled in 2006 or he may have really embarrassed Miller (and he had a 14-2 victory in the quarters and pinned Cameron Bibbs for 3rd that year as well).  And I guess he was stalling this year in the quarters when he won 17-1.  Forget the excuses.  He got handled by Warner early in the season.  So did everyone else all year long.  He pushed him in the finals more than anyone did all year.  Sounds too me like you are sucking on some sour grapes.  Get over it.

I guess it was a good thing he stalled in 2006 or he may have really embarrassed Miller (and he had a 14-2 victory in the quarters and pinned Cameron Bibbs for 3rd that year as well).  And I guess he was stalling this year in the quarters when he won 17-1.  Forget the excuses.  He got handled by Warner early in the season.  So did everyone else all year long.  He pushed him in the finals more than anyone did all year.  Sounds too me like you are sucking on some sour grapes.  Get over it.

Very well put. Agree 100%. I would like to also add that he is the only one that pushed Murton in 2006 in the semis. If I remember right he was the only one that went the distance with Murton at state.

i see you going in to state with no losses and then walk through i dont think anyone can stop you not even me

yea i kno i have to work  on alot of stuff , even thou it says im ranked number 1 im wrestle like im number 2 trying ti be number 1 ,imjust lettin every1 kno , that this year is  a whole diffrent bailey, so keeo that in mind

thanks bop, i naver thought i would ever make friend through wrestling but , i got 1 kno thanks

wow looks like i just got told lol.........i still dont think ashbrooke is that good ( i think he competes well cuz he is very big for his weight class and strong), i do think him and miller both could give peace a really good match and maybe even beat him.

yea i kno i have to work  on alot of stuff , even thou it says im ranked number 1 im wrestle like im number 2 trying ti be number 1 ,imjust lettin every1 kno , that this year is  a whole diffrent bailey, so keeo that in mind

thanks bop, i naver thought i would ever make friend through wrestling but , i got 1 kno thanks

HAHA. This is like the ending to a really emotional made for T.V. movie.

wow looks like i just got told lol.........i still dont think ashbrooke is that good ( i think he competes well cuz he is very big for his weight class and strong), i do think him and miller both could give peace a really good match and maybe even beat him.

I'd say Ashbrookes stats and resume would prove your statements wrong. Look it up

well you will be #2 next year cause i will be wrestling #1

:x Big White Out  8-)

i will let u keep thinking that but sure y not , u will just see as i said nothing will stand in my way, i made a promise and i will keep it to my couch

well you will be #2 next year cause i will be wrestling #1

:x Big White Out  8-)

103  Bradbury (TRIN) vs Johnson (SENA), Wild Card - Kincer (LCC)

112  Sullivan (WAYN) vs Evans (WHIT), WC - Carpenter-Fraser (MONT)

119  Parks (WOOD) vs Martin (SENA), WC - Demery (NHAR)

125  Zarth (HENC) vs Slone (SHCL), WC - Zeppa (NOLD)

130  Johnson (JOHA) vs Grimm (JOHN), WC - Mills (PRP)

135  Lewis (WOOD) vs Poulton (SENA), WC - Brown (SK)

140  Ashbrook (HARC) vs Morlatt (OLDC), WC - Miller (LARU)

145  Peace (RYLE) vs Choate (PRP), WC - Winkler (SK)

152  Courtney (WOOD) vs Ervin (UNIO), WC - Vaughn (SK)

160  Wolsiefer (FERN) vs Dillon (CONN), WC - Woolen (OHIO)

171  Reid (RYLE) vs Hitchings (TRIN), WC - Sheehan (WOOD)

189  Houchens (SOLD) vs Kelly (SHCL), WC - Ilg (NEWP)

215  Jones (NHAR) vs Nickel (DOSS), WC - Green (LAFA)

285  Bailey (FTKN) vs Fuller (CACO), WC - Whiting (TRIN)

It would be cool to move up a weight class but not this year to much weight. i mean if i have to to help the line up will. I may state off at 215 to see how i will do,but right now im set for 189.