the man

Larue county

Woodford had a few key guys out. Had they been in the outcome might have been a little different. But congrats to LaRue for doing what no one thought would be done this year.

did larue have any starters out this past weekend?

cause if you throw lewis,parks,sheehan, and byrd back in there what do you think the outcome would have been? and also what about the larue parents acting like children...taunting and screaming at the woodford wrestlers...how come the parents cant act mature like the wrestlers do...the kids from larue are nice people...thats goes to show that it's not the wrestlers who are rude! its the parents...larue has a nice set of kids who have respect for everyone...

Why must people but down there own kids and team mates. So you are saying that Woodfords starters are their prize. I am sure that makes the boys that filled in fill real good. I don't think you coaches was any better then some of LaRue's parents.

We're not putting down the kids that filled in, starters are always better than the backups. It's just a fact. If LaRue's regular starters had been out then the LaRue people would be saying the same thing. About the LaRue fans, I know from when I was in high school that they are downright mean. One parent (or I assume he was a parent) gave me the finger when I looked up at him. It was ridiculous.

Which brings the question...if you don't bite is it really bait. I mean if I throw a worm on a hook in front a fishe's nose and I call it bait but he doesn't try to eat the worm then is it really bait or just a worm on a hook? Man this is so deep I better exit this conversation before I blow a brain gasket!

Which brings the question...if you don't bite is it really bait. I mean if I throw a worm on a hook in front a fishe's nose and I call it bait but he doesn't try to eat the worm then is it really bait or just a worm on a hook? Man this is so deep I better exit this conversation before I blow a brain gasket!

That's pretty funny. But, you threw the worm out as bait. So as long as it stays out I guess it's bait. But it's also still a worm. Now I'm confused. If you could see me right now I might give you the finger. :lol:

Can you all get along long enough to post the individual results?

PS: This is not bait nor fishing and no birds flying here, just a fan curious who wrestled who and how the matches turned out!

I'm happy as a pig in........mud. Here you go best I can remember and I don't know all of the WC kids:

103 Parks pin Henderson

112 WC forfeit

119 Smith dec Perez

125 WC forfeit

130 Parker tech (I think) WC

135 M. Miller dec WC

140 Smith dec WC

145 Courtney dec Banks

152 Wheeler (pin I think) WC

160 Fyffe dec Barnhill

171 Starks dec. Carman

189 Starks pin Shipp

215 Embry pin WC

275 Goodrich pin Daniels

Sorry for not knowing all the WC names.

Tferg does a tree make noise if it falls down in the woods and no one hears it? (LOL)

the man,

How in any way am I crying? I thought I was just responding to comments from jrp8825 and BACON'S MOM. Why must you personally attack another individual? To make yourself feel better because you weren't/aren't any good? Your name says it all, the man, sounds like you're trying to compensate for something. Also, if your going to say something about me, at least get my name right.

Thanks for the info. pappy..and congrats to the Larue kids. But I agree with grapplinfan, at full strength, that Woodford team is not getting beat. We can all agree to that....

They were missing two state runner ups and a state champ. Plus two other varsity wrestlers. Big difference.