31 members have voted

1. 1. What can we do to make practice better

• more techinque
    • more conditioning
    • more drills
    • more live wrestling
    • better instruction

Derrick, did I spell that right?

You going to come to the Mena clinic again this year at Moore? If you do can you try to persuade the other South End guys to come. It's only $30.00.

I'll probly be comin' out.

Derrick, did I spell that right?

You going to come to the Mena clinic again this year at Moore? If you do can you try to persuade the other South End guys to come. It's only $30.00.

yes i will be coming its derek but its fine.....and we will be bringing others to the clinic because we have had interest!

Hey anybody going to Jeff PM me with you phone #

I need a line-up for team competion

Fri night weigh-ins are from 6:00-7:00

Thanks Coach Nickel

I said I was goin' to but i've been gettin' dizzy and stuff for no reason lately. So i'm gonna have to sit this one out. It sucks. But i'll be goin' up to watch. Sorry. I was lookin' forward to some greco mat time.

There were a couple of kids that went to Greco today and we had a good showing. we should have even more today for freestyle, its going to be a lot of fun!

We did pretty well. I HAD TO WRESTLE 171!!! That's quite a big jump from my daily weight of about 157. I didn't know I was goin' to be wrestling so I ate a bunch the night before and the morning of the freestyle tourny. I weight 161.4.

If anybody is interested let me know we have been invited to Trinity for open mats Mon, Wed from 6:15-7:30

Or Coach G has invited us out to KCD tues, wed and trhurs from 6:00-8:30

PM me or call 609-1071

Me, Rosado, Brim, Phillips, and the asian kid went up to Iroquis and the people were there with the door unlocked for us. They will be there Wed too.

Mr. Granby, are you driving up to Trinity? If you are then I was gonna see if I could get a ride with you.

No were going to stay over at Iroquois tomorrow if possible, also the pizza cards are in and we are ready to give them out to sell.

what is up yall so wha are u all talken about i dont know if i can get the money for all the stuff that is comeing up :mrgreen:

FUND RAISING, FUND RAISING, FUND RAISING

we need a few more guys from the club for the indiana camp at IU if your intrested call me 609-1071.

Coach Nickel

we need a few more guys from the club for the indiana camp at IU if your intrested call me 609-1071.

Coach Nickel

I thought practice was over with? I need to start comin' up there if not.

I thought practice was over with? I need to start comin' up there if not.

practice is finished. this is just a camp for other people who wish to further improve their wrestling skills.