Guest TroJanMan112

05-06 King Of The Bluegrass

Woodford will not win KOB by 100 points there are to many quality teams ( Trinity, Fern Creek ,Evansville Reitz).

If they win they will not win by more than 30. You also have New Albany coming down with some quality wrestlers.

New team predicition

1 Reitz

2 Woodford

3 Fern Creek

4 Trinity

5 New Albany

Guest TroJanMan112
Whats the deal with Indiana teams being at KOB? When did they become part of the bluegrass?

Well the only problem I see in that is for example say one of the Indiana teams place at KOB, They cant get ranked or good seeds in kentucky tournaments, that takes a spot and oppurtunity for a kentucky kid that may have been having a bad day or something.

Besides that I think its solidly better competition and a good match up for Kentucky wrestlers to show some Indiana wrestlers what the BLUEGRASS is all about.

Whats the deal with Indiana teams being at KOB? When did they become part of the bluegrass?

"A good competitor welcomes any and all competition"

Muhammad Ali

It is all about compotion!!!!!

If a Indiana teams wins, yes they are KING OF THE BLUE GRASS, don't be angry! WE should be ready to for the challenge.

About the seeds, if they are good enough they will find a way to win!!

What is up with the pedictions are we afriad??

I personally think that reitz or new albany will be luck to get in the top 3, maybe top five, id say that it will be woodford, fern creek, south oldham in the top 3.

Lets make a bet if Reitz make top 2 (not 3) or win you have to give your name. I know it is a strech, however I bet I see you name.

Just a friendly challenge.

Reitz is bringing what many consider to be their best team in a long long time. They will be a definite factor in the outcome of this tournament. I think its great that Reitz and New Albany are participating in this event. We should encourage more teams just across the river to wrestle with the KY teams.

How about Floyd Central, Providence, Charlestown, Jeffersonville, Tell City, Corydon? All good teams within close proximity that could make for a great tournament!

Is south oldham coming to the tourney too? I don't they have ever been at this tourney. If so they would add some real good competition.

I think its good Indiana teams are coming over. At least those teams respect you enough that they think your tourney won't be a joke.

Up here in N Ky you rarely ever get a Ohio/Cincinnati team come over here, its always a Ky team that goes over there. Look at it as a compliment, and more importantly a way to learn something by increasing the calibre of the meet if you have good teams coming over.

How is the weather around Louisville? Is the tournament still a go? School was cancelled in Evansville (In) today.

Guest jp
How is the weather around Louisville? Is the tournament still a go? School was cancelled in Evansville (In) today.

Everything is clear up this way, only a few schools were closed most were just delayed an hour or so.

The tournament is a "GO"

Guest jp
hey guys i know there was some good match-ups also who won as a team ? and if you know list the top individuals in each weight class.

Chief,

See Results.

where was malcom jackson penguinskillkids ?

He went 130, should've been him and kid from Reitz in the finals because their match in the semis was so much better than the finals match between Reitz and New Albany, Reitz didn't seed any of their kids though.