Sign in to follow this  
southern135

New teams for region 3

if butler does get a wrestling team i kno theres two people for sure that will wrestle they will be 171 and a 189 the 71 was running the clock during the finals at regionals and the 189 was hiting the ref on my 3

how many heavyweights are there in region 3 the only one I have heard of is bebop because he's on here alot

youve got b-bop then fuqua then ramsey....thats it unless the big doss kid comes bak that kids a monster!

youve got b-bop then fuqua then ramsey....thats it unless the big doss kid comes bak that kids a monster!

What about James Payne of Iroquois?  Will he be back?

I haven't heard anything about new teams, but that would be great if Butler starts up a program.  Region 3 is definitely headed in the right direction.  The new teams have helped, but also the other teams have stepped it up.

What about James Payne of Iroquois?  Will he be back?

I haven't heard anything about new teams, but that would be great if Butler starts up a program.  Region 3 is definitely headed in the right direction.  The new teams have helped, but also the other teams have stepped it up.

ya they have and no payne was a senior!

I think the heavys last year out of Region 3 were tough. Jason Hardin, John Schultz, Bebop, Robbie Brown, John Wise, Joe Lawgoski.

Did you seriously just put Jason Hardin?

Hacker do you think I was talking about this year? I was talking about the 05-06 season Region 3. Out of that batch Jason Hardin was the best. So once again you've been corrected.

Guest wrestler92

I am sure everyone is glad that you are graduating as well, most ECE kids don't get the chance to do that!!!!  I would bet in a few years they will turn out to be pretty good kids, look how well Desales has done.  It's hard to believe with your choice of words that you went to PRP, couldn't hardly tell!!

man that sucks so bad im graduating and butler is going to have a team yall better kill those fags.

Obviously ridge rider 140 does not reflect the opinions of all who wrestle at PRP.  There are always one or two bone heads.  I for one am glad to get any new wrestling team up and running.  That just means more people are interested in the sport.  We need all the growth we can get as a sport, especially region 3. 

One thing though, region 3 already has 12 teams, do other regions have as many? 

Obviously ridge rider 140 does not reflect the opinions of all who wrestle at PRP.  There are always one or two bone heads.  I for one am glad to get any new wrestling team up and running.  That just means more people are interested in the sport.  We need all the growth we can get as a sport, especially region 3. 

One thing though, region 3 already has 12 teams, do other regions have as many? 

ya some have 11 some have 12 others have 8 1 has 15!

15, that has to be the longest regional tourney every year.  I thought 12 was tough to manage. 

ya i know it would suck but i think some of the teams are really small so that would be a factor