Sign in to follow this  
archibaldhumperdink

Region 3

sorry dakota i still love you :-(

Okay Bop. The couriosity is killing me. Who are you? I mean, I know your name has the word "bop" in it, you obviously wrestle heavy, and, from what I can gather, you wrestle for Valley. But besides that I have no clue. Please tell me!!!

I know Badgett placed 7th @ 103, Seeders was 4th @ 130, Dakoda was 2nd @ 160, Nickel was the champ @ 215, & Robbie Brown placed 6th @ HWT.  It's probably one of the best years Region 3 had in quite awhile.  Next year looks to be even better.  I would say Badgett places again.  Both Walls have a real good chance to place next year.  Dakoda will place next year (he might win his weight class depending on where Wolseifer is), & I think Corey Mills & William Northington have a good shot with another year under their belt.  Nickel has a great shot to repeat.  Next year 215 is b/w him and Matt Green (Maybe Mark Jones if he's @ 215 / I don't know how close he is to that weight class now).  Two other kids to look to possibly place for Doss are Cahill & Lewis.  I know they'll wrestle in the off-season @ tournaments which will make them better, especially Lewis.  He went from 2 wins in his freshman year of wrestling to 36 wins this year (his sophomore year).  One more year of improvement like that and he could possibly place.  Be-Bop will be in the mix for a state placing next year.  Of course, this is all my opinion and they still have to do the work on the mat.  I look for Region 3 to have their best year in quite a long time next year.  However, I'm sure other Regions are saying the same thing.