Sign in to follow this  
dragonballz

derek nickel state champ at 215!!!!!!!!!!!

wow  derek wrestled like a man possessed all through the state tourney. he finished with a bang tonight when he destroyed chaney from fern creek in the finals.everytime deon tried his lat drop derek was ready. now doss high has its first state champ in 20 years. congrats derek. no one works harder than you and you earned it. your coaches, your friends, your family, and especially your dad are all very proud of you. i thought i saw your dad floating home. he was with out a doubt on cloud nine. you are a great kid and a great wrestler. everyone at doss is glad you are part of their family.way to go big boy

Nickel IMO was hands down the MOW...he went into the tournament as a complete region 3 underdog and nobody even had him making it to the finals...not only did he make it to the finals but he dominated his hole way through the tournament...Congratulations Nickel

Nickel IMO was hands down the MOW...he went into the tournament as a complete region 3 underdog and nobody even had him making it to the finals...not only did he make it to the finals but he dominated his hole way through the tournament...Congratulations Nickel

i love you 2 dakota!

That was my favorite finals match-up. I knew Derek was capable of pulling it off. It's great because he came out of nowhere. Pretty much everyone knew he would place but he really showed he was the really deal with the win over Chaney in the finals. Good show Derek. I'm proud of you.

That was my favorite finals match-up. I knew Derek was capable of pulling it off. It's great because he came out of nowhere. Pretty much everyone knew he would place but he really showed he was the really deal with the win over Chaney in the finals. Good show Derek. I'm proud of you.

thanks man

Derek Nickel is a heck of a wrestler and it seems hes just had his stuff together every since the mustang classic. something must of just clicked in his head. i think that he is hands down the MOW. good job derek.

and what does IMO mean?

ya Derek DeSales was rootin for you man.  just wish it could have  been u and wentworth up in the finals. I think it would have been a closer match than u and cheney

u dominated boy

good job. and congrats to all the other region 3 placers. Dakota keepin it close with the "unbeatable" Wolsiefer, and Seeders throwin down in 130. Congrats to everyone.