Sign in to follow this  
oldgrappler

Who's going to Elementary State?

Conner, Ryle, Campbell Co., Simon Kenton, Twinhofel, Fern Creek, McCreary Co., Ockerman,  Larue, Trinity, No-Ox, are the ones that I have heard(most are confirmed).  Most of these teams have also agreed to help with the tournament in some capacity.  They will also be at the coaches meeting on March 2nd, 7:00pm at Conner High School.

As anyone can see the top teams will be at Conner on March 3rd for the 2007 Kentucky State Youth Championship. 

Be there for the best youth competition yet in the State of Ky!

Bring your tired, hungry and poor.  We'll feed em'all.

Just for your information those going to Conner on March 3rd for the Ky Youth State Tournament a full breakfast will be setup for weary travelers.  We will have biscuits and gravy, sausage biscuits, bacon and egg biscuits, coffee, juice, milk, donuts, cereal, danishes, and muffins beginning at 8:00 in the cafeteria.

Conner boosters will be offering a full lunch also.

Conner, Ryle, Campbell Co., Simon Kenton, Twinhofel, Fern Creek, McCreary Co., Ockerman,  Larue, Trinity, No-Ox, are the ones that I have heard(most are confirmed).   Most of these teams have also agreed to help with the tournament in some capacity.  They will also be at the coaches meeting on March 2nd, 7:00pm at Conner High School.

As anyone can see the top teams will be at Conner on March 3rd for the 2007 Kentucky State Youth Championship. 

Be there for the best youth competition yet in the State of Ky!

There will be great competition at all of the elementary tournaments. If I had a child who wrestled (my girl is a dancer not a grappler I'm still trying to talk her mom into it) and several hundred dollars for gas and hotel rooms we would compete at all available tournaments. The statement above is very geographically biased. I did not realize that McCreary was the only top program outside of the I-71 I-65 corridor. They do have a very good program. Wrestling is becomming a state wide sport. It took years for the powers that be to realize this at the high school and middle school level. My suggestion is that you not let this happen in elementary. Good luck to all wrestlers who will compete in youth tournaments across the state.