Sign in to follow this  
dougiefresh

state finals predictions

I don't think Kraft's loss to Graham is as bad as everyone thinks.  Graham also pinned Kusnir (North Oldham) & Rojas (John Hardin).  Both of those guys are pretty decent and ranked in the top 15 of Ranger's rankings.  Graham's a pretty decent wrestler in his own right. 

not looking too far ahead but he has skinner in the 1st round (Jake had a bad day at regionals but i'm sure he will bounce back to make it a tough match)

I saw the prediction of two guys for Blake Kraft do you really think he will be there?  I know he is tough but I just can't see that.   He has to go through Eck who got his wake up call are region.  I just can't see Kraft over Eck. 

He has to beat Skinner first...

wow!nobody put nickel from doss in their finals predictions? he made the semis tonight. he destroyed winters. dials lost also. region three has an outside shot at three champs this year. i say outside because i dont see seeders beating ech.but choate from prp, and nickel from doss have very good chances. nickel is wrestling like a champ.if he gets to the finals look out. he matches up very well against dockery (nickel beat him last time out) and chaney (lost to him by one point this year)

My finals prediction at 125 is tyler voth and trey morlatt. ive just got a feeling morlatt will make it. i've had this feeling before the state tournament i just havent posted yet cause ive been sick, so ive been going to sleep early and havent had time. i see morlatt making the finals from that side, and if im not right all he has to do today to make that is beat slone. i think he can do it, but i havent seen slone wrestle, im just going on gut here.

Ohlam hasnt impressed me at all this season

you guys dont like trinity verry much. to not have brabury in the finals against martin is rediculas. he has beaten pretty much much everyone at 103 except for martin. and to say ohlman hasnt impressed you at all this year is extremley bold to say especially since he beat lewis, pinned jake wempe wiht a head leaver half so it was not fluke, and he wrestled morlatt to a last second takedown which i thought was great. sounds like alot of you guys dont know what your tlakin about

you guys dont like trinity verry much. to not have brabury in the finals against martin is rediculas. he has beaten pretty much much everyone at 103 except for martin. and to say ohlman hasnt impressed you at all this year is extremley bold to say especially since he beat lewis, pinned jake wempe wiht a head leaver half so it was not fluke, and he wrestled morlatt to a last second takedown which i thought was great. sounds like alot of you guys dont know what your tlakin about

I have no problem with trinity its just that from the matches i've seen him wrestle he didnt really seem as good as everyone says