Sign in to follow this  
dog101

upsets

Well in region 7, these aren't really upsets, but cliff cornette of henry clay got in a car accident last ngiht and couldnt wrestle due to injury, so he's done. and zack guiler missed weight by .1. sucks. john voth also beat fraser, pretty easily. not dominate but still fairly easily.

Yeah True but they have been pretty even all year. Kusnir is ahead overall against Kraft, he is 2-1 against him

sometimes all i have to go by is Ranger's rankings.  good to know

That Ranger123 ranking is usually where we hate it to be, He is on the money, and I respect his opinion more than most, there were some upsets, I would like to see them posted

That Ranger123 ranking is usually where we hate it to be, He is on the money, and I respect his opinion more than most, there were some upsets, I would like to see them posted

yeah, ranger123 is really good at predicting what people will place.  He must spend alot of time figuring it out, and not just put something down.

i believe on the stranger rankings he changed around a majority of the upsets lol

jacob watson got beat in the semifinals by pace from wayne county hten he quit and got dqed and now hes not wrestling in state

Did Pace really beat Watson?? and if so how did he do against Dials?

wait so guiler missed weight by .1 and didnt wrestle 173,,,if so why didnt he just friggin spit for a minute or cut his hair???

he was so dehydrated and sick they had to carry him to the scales to weigh in. he couldn't walk. and he said his shoulder was killling him. id say if he wasn't so sick and his shoulder wasn't hurting he would have bumped up.

i think the match will be the same between zarth and parks zarth is an excellent wrestler and will come back even stronger in state i think he will be a surprise and when it all