Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2006/2007 February 7

Interesting Shoulders won the wrestle off against Luna. Do we have the makings of another Mike Nolan; JV all year until the state tournament and then went on to win the state championship?!!!?

I won't rule it out. Anything can happen, especially at that weight class

So ranger123 are you gonna rank everyone next week according to the draws in the state brackets? 

Yes, that's how I do it.  I run through the entire bracket and get the placers and number of matches other kids win rank them.  Hopefully, by Monday.  Tuesday at the latest.

I think Cole Proctor, the 135 from South Oldham should be rabked somewhere next week. He dec. Kevin Stewart and controlled pretty much the whole match he took stewart down and had him on his back in a double chicken wing almost 45 seconds into the match

103 lb.

Zac Brown (TC) has beaten Andy Lenz (Harrison County) 3 times this year and he has beaten Jose Soriano (Bourbon County) by a major dec. I think he should be ranked higher than both of these men.               

I think Cole Proctor, the 135 from South Oldham should be rabked somewhere next week. He dec. Kevin Stewart and controlled pretty much the whole match he took stewart down and had him on his back in a double chicken wing almost 45 seconds into the match

Then by that logic, Eric Stamper of NO should be ranked as well as he beat proctor in the championship bracket, and then lost to him in 3/4

99/100 Stewart would pin that Proctor kid, the kid just got a break and won.

Taking nothing from him, he won, but I wish South Oldham had a little bit more respect than they did after the match.

99/100 Stewart would pin that Proctor kid, the kid just got a break and won.

Taking nothing from him, he won, but I wish South Oldham had a little bit more respect than they did after the match.

I don't see how you could say Stewart would pin him. It's not like Proctor got lucky, he CONTROLLED THE WHOLE MATCH. From what I saw, the Fern Creek parents were the ones that were EXTREMELY disrespectful, going up to Cole and calling him a "staller" Parents should be setting an example of good sportsmanship and not taunting an 8th grade kid with remarks like that. IMO Kevin Stewart showed more sportsmanship than the Fern Creek parents did

Wow. That's pretty impressive. Proctor is definatley a tough kid and has nothin' but time to improve. Was it in the finals that he beat Stewart?

Wow. That's pretty impressive. Proctor is definatley a tough kid and has nothin' but time to improve. Was it in the finals that he beat Stewart?

No, it was in the consolation semifinals. Stewart got beat by Justin Davis in the championship semifinals and then by Proctor

I also think that, if it wasn't a fluke win, Proctor should be ranked somewhere now at 135. I always thought that he was worthy of the recognition.

in 130 i think grimm jc should be ranked higher ive seen him wrestle and hes really stepped it up he beat rojas jh 8-o while grimm was sick and rojas only lose to shotwell 2-0 with a locking hands call and stauling is the only way he scored also he only lost to speck by 2 and grimm had speck on his back and almost stuck but speck made it out of bounds.

The rankings look great Ranger123 but in 103 salyers beat kincer 9-2.....this is the 2 time salyers has beat kincer...and 7th grader luke troxell was up on him 7-0 when he got caught in what looked like to me a cradel and got stuck... im not saying he should be moved up but that i would look for an upset in the state tournament...