63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it all at 130?

• Matt Eck(NH)
    • Korey Shotwell(CC)
    • Blake Kraft(EAS)
    • Isaac Ervin(UC)
    • Dusty Brown(SK)
    • Someone else

shotwell can not stand with dusty he might have him on top with rideing legs but dusty will get the first and maybe the only takedown of the match aginst shotwell

the brown shotwell match coming up this weekend should be good it should be a good prediction of what could be the top 4 wrestlers in the state if not 2.

both are well on there feat and as of top and bottom are both really quick wrestlers it should be very intersting to see who comes out on  top come region time.

why isnt jake skinners name coming up in discussion to win state...his only instate lost coming to eck...this guy has workd his tail off this whole season...pushing it to the limit...yall should watch out for him at state

Shotwell's first and only Ky loss was the first match of the season. Speck handily beat him 8-3. 48 matches later, with no other losses, he beat Speck 13-1. The freshman may have improved? Perhaps other conclusions can be drawn.

Dusty Brown is a great little wrestler. I have seen him many times and clearly he is improving. I pick him to be in the finals this year at 130. Eck's one point win strategy will fail against Brown should they meet. After seeing both Eck and Brown, I have to go with Brown. Brown is also undefeated at 130. Brown-Shotwell match will likely be the 6th region highlight as I believe the other weight groups will have a predictable outcome.

The actual score of that match was 8-3 and the three points were an escape he was given and a takedown with short time because Speck let up since he knew he had won. When the rematch occurred Shotwell had the tournament of his career... State will be the next chance for a rematch.

Shotwell was actually wrestling badly on the day of that tournament.  He was having some problems with an injury that happened earlier.  He has improved unbelievable amounts since the begining of the season, and it will be a tough match for anyone to beat him.

Dusty Brown is a great little wrestler. I have seen him many times and clearly he is improving. I pick him to be in the finals this year at 130. Eck's one point win strategy will fail against Brown should they meet. After seeing both Eck and Brown, I have to go with Brown. Brown is also undefeated at 130. Brown-Shotwell match will likely be the 6th region highlight as I believe the other weight groups will have a predictable outcome.

yes i agree the brown shotwell match should be the highlight match of regionals considering how evenly matched they are

I have heard very good information about Seeders( Fairview) and Walker(Mont Co). Does any know  their records or how they have been doing against some of the other ranked kids?

I saw Seeders just beat Kusnir. Does anyone know the point spread between them?

I have heard very good information about Seeders( Fairview) and Walker(Mont Co). Does any know  their records or how they have been doing against some of the other ranked kids?

I saw Seeders just beat Kusnir. Does anyone know the point spread between them?

idont believe i know too much about seeders of fairviewe i dont think ih avfe  ever eseen him wrestle is he offensive definsive strong quick ...?

idont believe i know too much about seeders of fairviewe i dont think ih avfe  ever eseen him wrestle is he offensive definsive strong quick ...?

ummm its seeders of (fairdale)...he has beaten derek branch....tom kusnir and i think soem other kids im not sure of but