Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZachRichardson3

Best 103?

Who do you think the best 103 lb. is?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the best 103 lb. is?

• Elliot Martin [Seneca]
    • Bobby Vaughn [SK]
    • Brandon Whitehouse [SO]
    • Taylor South [NO]
    • Tommy Warren [FC]

I wish I had time to look through you posts as I have seen this over and over.  However, since I don't have time, off the top of my head is the following:

Favorites:

I think it will be Elliot Martin and Robbie Vaughn in the finals, will be close, speed could be the determining factor. Ranger,,,, don't waste your time with a pile, it will only get bigger,,,LOL

Vaughn really didnt impress me @ the Dragon Invitational against Bradbury. Who has Vaughn or South beat this year to assume this?

robby did good at the dragon invite he lost to myron by one  to a locking hands call.

robby did good at the dragon invite he lost to myron by one  to a locking hands call.

it is possible to place high and wrestle terribly

I think it will be Elliot Martin and Robbie Vaughn in the finals, will be close, speed could be the determining factor. Ranger,,,, don't waste your time with a pile, it will only get bigger,,,LOL

I would have to say that its going to be Elliot Martin and Myron Bradbury in the finals with Martin winning and Jarvis Elam and Robbie Vaughn for third and Jarvis with the victory.

Bradbury beat Vaughn by decision to win the Dragon Invitational.

Does anyone know the score? Im sure it was very close, but given that i think that this proves Bradbury is the second best 103 in Kentucky.

there are alot of decent 103s out there today. It will be fun at state to watch the 103s in action. There will be alot of upcoming wrestlers next year. If bradberry sticks at 103 here will be the top dog. There are alot of wrestlers that are wrestling 103 again next year that are descent. If Johnson wrestles it he will be a hand full, its only his first year and he is amazing. Slayers will be one you'll have to watch out for, South if he wrestles 3 agian. Lenz of harrison county is getting better each time he wrestles he'll be one to watch for, and brown of tates creek.

This years competition at 103 in the middle of the pack has been awesome. However I dont see salyers going 103 next year, hes big already.  I think that he will be a force at whatever weight class next year.  I think that If Luke Troxell comes back next year at 103 he will be hard to handle along with Dalton Hasselbring from Wayne co.  Both of those guys are just in 7th grade..    Troxell has already had a 8-2 win over Goodwine at Danville.