Matt green

Derek Nickel

Doug winters

matt baker

cameron hartman

Jake shipp

whats everyone else think?

my opion i think the top 215s go like this

1 Watson (when he wrestles to full potienal)

2 Chaney (same as watson great when he wrestles good)

3 Dockery (tough)

4 Winters

5 Green

6 Nickel

7 Dials

8 Baker

State Duals were definitely interesting yesterday. The 215's had a tough day.  Jordan Dockery looked great all day long, and I thought he looked the best yesterday, beating Baker and Shipp. Don't know the other 3 he wrestled.  Close matches between the rest of them.  Winters beat Baker by 1, then lost to Shipp by one.  Baker beat Griggs from Union County, then had a fairly easy match with a pin over PRP, and then wrestled Josh Lewis from Trinity. (who was bumped up from 189 because of team strategy.)  Baker had a major decision going until a reversal towards the end, but still beat him by 7.  Then lost to Dockery in the last match.  I think Dials pinned Winter, but i may be wrong.  Don't know who else Dials had to wrestle yesterday. I agree with Fuller, that the 215's will beat up on each other at state.  A good draw will really help the cause.  ha!

Guest ihawk

I noticed Jordan Dockery never seems to get tired either.  Not sure what an opponent can do to beat him except try to get him out of his game plan.  He is very strong with his head, it seems, into the match at all times but doesn't go for the pin when the win seems obvious (nice problem to have).  The State Title is his to lose.

215 will be a great wieght class at state there will be some great matches and as of right now there is no superior

watson beat dockery

dockery beat chaney,baker

chaney beat dockery,green nickel

dials beat watson and winters

winters beat dials watson green

green beat dockery and winters

the wieght is wide open right now i think it will be a battle who ever wins it watson and dials will meet in region 8 finals and will be on differnt sides winters and green will be on differnt sides dockery and whitting will be on differnt sides shipp and baler will be on differnt sides as well so a number one seed will get a very tough draw once you throw chaney and nickel in who knows what the draw wioll be and what will happen i cant wait to see how everyone does at state and who comes out on top my top 10 is

1 Watson

2 Chaney

3 Green

4 Dials

5 Dockery

6 Winters

7 Shipp

8 Baker

9 Nickel

10 Hartman look for a upset from him

if any of these let there guard down for one mintue they will be going for third which will still be a long leap in this wieght class

Guest KYwrestler06

You can take Doug Winter off of any top 10 rankings, he has been falling apart these last few weeks and doesnt seem to care about wrestling any more. He could have been a serious contender for the title this year but he even admits that he just gives up when things start getting tough. Maybe if he had picked it up for once in his life dunbar could have won state.

You can take Doug Winter off of any top 10 rankings, he has been falling apart these last few weeks and doesn't seem to care about wrestling any more. He could have been a serious contender for the title this year but he even admits that he just gives up when things start getting tough. Maybe if he had picked it up for once in his life dunbar could have won state.

wow that's kind of harsh! everyone goes through some tough times, perhaps Winters is just hitting a lull, I hope he can step up to the plate come state, he is definitely a wrestler worthy of a state title this year. But state titles don't come without hardwork, so agreed he will definitely have to work hard if he wants to be a champ come February!

I think Shawn Wentworth from DeSales will pull a few upsets at state because he has only lost a few matches to top10 guys and he only lost those matches by a few points. I think he will be contender to place in state

i agree as long as watson can keep his head on straight during state he will be able to take home the title with dockery and chaney right behind him.  and yes wentworth will pull a few upsets at state as long as he can get over the hump he has of getting beat by nickels.

Wentworth will get his shot against Nickel @ Regionals.  We'll see if the 4th time is the charm.  This weekend @ the Mustang Classic, we'll get to see Dockery, Nickel, Baker & Hartmann.  Should be interesting.