DeSales

Doss

Iroquois

Fairdale

Valley

Western

Holy Cross

Shawnee

Being out on injury sucks. Now everyone is gonna think i'm j.v. because i'm not on the rankings. lol. Ready to come back to 52 Wednesday though.

Coty Young(BC) defeated Hector Rosado 9-6

Joey Davis(BC) pinned Nathan Kelch

Tony Tinnell(BC) pinned Beshawn Moore

Thanks for the results.  Be sure to post your results from your Wednesday matches too.

Coty Young will no longer be 145. and Joey Davis will no longer be 160. He is droping to 145 and Coty is droping to 140. So Hector's defeat really doesnt matter.

Aww... who am i kidding. It matters. Its a loss. It means something. when joey is 145, he shall be ranked #1 in regin untill the day of the tournament. And we will see how it goes in the finals. Joey was dope pinning Nathen Kelch from Mead. Good Lookin' :mrgreen:

Coty Young will no longer be 145. and Joey Davis will no longer be 160. He is droping to 145 and Coty is droping to 140. So Hector's defeat really doesnt matter.

I'll wait until I hear that from someone from BC to make any changes.

Gatsby, once again, thank you for posting the region 3 rankings.  First of all, to Hacker, Cahill is a decent wrestler, but you can't say he's better than Graham.  He did lose to him Saturday.  He did lose by injury default, but at the time of the default, Graham was leading 6-4, so until Billy beats him, or should I say if he does, then Rayshawn is in the correct spot in the Rankings.  I appreciate your enthusiasm Hacker.  As for a post on last week's rankings about Marksbury.  I'm assuming he is the one who talked about his coach not knowing anything and the other coach just laying on the mat.  First of all, you were having a decent year.  I think at the time you were 26 or 27 - 6 when you had your incident at Moore.  Yes, Coach Pry does not know much about wrestling.  He's the CC coach at Doss and only took the job b/c the school was going to cancel wrestling on account of not having a coach.  So, as for Coach Pry, don't bash him.  He's never attempted to instruct you or even act like he knows wrestling.  All he did for you was give his time, and when you have two infants at home that is a lot, so you could wrestle.  I know at the time you were probably upset when you did it, I have been in that situation myself, but bashing him is classless.  I've made that mistake in an earlier post about Coach Coomes and regret doing it.  As for your other former coach, Coach Hare, you are positively wrong about what you said.  I'm friends with him and know for a fact, he does not do that.  Your six losses were as follows.  You had two at KOB, two at the JCTC and two Wednesday night at Moore (Fuller-Sen & McCain-Moore).  The two practices before the KOB, you showed up but did not work.  You sat on the side and did nothing but ice you shoulder, no wrestling.  The Friday before JCTC, you missed practice b/c you said you were sick and the following Monday, you missed practice for a reason that was less than acceptable.  Mind you, that was the same week you were to face two of the top ten 125's in the state.  When you returned to practice on Tuesday, Coach Hare, worked specifically with you, and the other kids on the Doss team will agree with me, on defeating leg rides b/c he knew that's what both Fuller and McCain would do to you, which I might add, both defeated you with.  You half-heartedly worked during that practice and did even attempt anything he showed the following night.  He didn't lay on the mat, he was giving you undivided attention.  As for the weight lifting issue, why would he want to take you to the weight room, when you are so close to moving one weight class up.  Trying to add muscle mass to your body during the season, when you're trying to maintain weight, would not be smart.  Also, he is coaching a wrestling team (technique), not coaching a weight lifting club.  Also, your earlier promise of being back with the Doss team, you may want to check again.  Coach Hare will be the head coach next year and unless you apologize to your teammates, you will not be back with the team!  He doesn't care if you apologize to him or not, but letting your teammates down and distracting from them, he does care about.  One final thing to add, Marksbury, how many off season camps or USA wrestling tournaments did you attend?  Like RaiderCoach said, even kids who have wrestled all their life need more than just the 4 months during the wrestling season to get better.  Best of luck to you Alan.  I hope the best for you.  Now to everyone else, I apologize for this long post.  I just felt like those were some things that needed to be said on behalf of the Doss coaches.  Thanks

Guest RaiderCoach

Coty Young(BC) defeated Hector Rosado 9-6

Joey Davis(BC) pinned Nathan Kelch

Tony Tinnell(BC) pinned Beshawn Moore

BeShaun wrestled 125 that night because BC didn't have a 119.

can anyone tell me if the 171 from desailles is a good wrestler or not cause i dont get to go against him till region maybe. j/w

shouldn't you wrestle him tomorrow @ Southern?

Finally got back on the mat today. My finger is still hurtin' really bad but I got the victory over Fairdale. Was kind of disappointed at how I wrestled. Still won though. Not sure of the score though. Just under a tech pin I think. I'll probly be more solid when it gets better. Can't really move my 3 fingers very well.