Sign in to follow this  
GentleBeard

Schedules

Who all is scheduling their season right now?  It seems like it will be challenging to create a schedule for a season 2 weeks before the season is supposed to start.  Curious if anyone has heard anything more than what we already know (which isn't much).

3 hours ago, GentleBeard said:

Who all is scheduling their season right now?  It seems like it will be challenging to create a schedule for a season 2 weeks before the season is supposed to start.  Curious if anyone has heard anything more than what we already know (which isn't much).

Tight lipped. Covid year. Better have a damn good eraser because you will be using it a lot.

15 minutes ago, halfhalfhalf said:

Tight lipped. Covid year. Better have a damn good eraser because you will be using it a lot.

Being tight lipped doesn't bode well for the prospect of having a season.  I feel like it's going to be difficult to get gyms reserved, transportation secured, etc. if they wait til the last minute to have a season.  I've got January dates, but I don't have a positive feeling about their next decision.  I suppose the concerning thing for me is that there have been multiple tournaments across the country since July, but it doesn't appear that they've looked at those tournaments to see what works and what is relevant to our state.  I could be wrong, but I don't think there's another sport that has a history of dealing with and mitigating the risk of bacterial, fungal and viral infections every year.  Definitely taking a toll on the emotional and mental health. I know that for sure.