Sign in to follow this  
meadecowrestler

meade countys team(what you think?)

i just would like to know what everyone thinks of meade countys team since we are new and all, how do you guys feel about us? we good, suck what who you like or dislike from meade just talk :wink:

i think that theyre a very impressive team to be around for only one year. but i just dont understand some of their unofficial "seedings". their are some good wrestlers id have to say their best was probably their 112 who i saw being ranked 2nd in the region. theyve got a good team but i just dont see it happening as far as any of them placing THAT high... but thats not to say that they wont have lots of wrestlers in the 3rd and 4th places matches and alternates as well

I watched you all at Seneca.  I was real impressed with your team attitude, you pump each other up.  You all also take winning well, and lose with grace.  That's a credit to your guys program.  When you all won, you didn't rub it in, and when you lost, even when you lost big you held your heads high and acted with class.

thats true but our 112 has wrestled before he wrestled with knox before here so he is understandible he is like 26-3 right now i think

oh ok that makes sense then... but i also heard that Meade Co. has had Middle School wrestling for about 4 years now... any truth to this?

i was kind of disappointed with Meade's 160 because it took him til the 3rd period to pin our 160 ... but the 171 looked good especially wrestling someone with experience and hanging with them and in the end actually beating them... but id have to say that they were pretty eye catching because everyone expected them to just get smashed but they didnt and on the occasions i saw them wrestle they both won so yes i think they are pretty good

yea our 160 plays with people most of the time you have to understand hes my best friend nathan. .. hes funny but me im the 171 lol just wanted to see what you thought. i said not the senica one cause i was out with a shoulder injury  lol

yea our 160 plays with people most of the time you have to understand hes my best friend nathan. .. hes funny but me im the 171 lol just wanted to see what you thought. i said not the senica one cause i was out with a shoulder injury  lol

What happened

oh...lol its a funny story it was like my 3rd or 4th match and i went against nelson countys 171 and we locked up and he jerked on it and did something and then i still tried locking up cause im a strong guy and all that and thats all i used to do, and he just like bulldozed me over the whole match. it was like 15-2 and those 2 pts were for him puttin a full nelson on me twice. but i came back and spanked him over the weekend ...lol

oh...lol its a funny story it was like my 3rd or 4th match and i went against nelson countys 171 and we locked up and he jerked on it and did something and then i still tried locking up cause im a strong guy and all that and thats all i used to do, and he just like bulldozed me over the whole match. it was like 15-2 and those 2 pts were for him puttin a full nelson on me twice. but i came back and spanked him over the weekend ...lol

oh really... our coach last year coaches Nelson County this year... but Nelson has a good team to

meade county has a pretty good team being only a 1st year team...if they develop some technic theyll be pretty good in the future!!!

yea but instead of practicing you should be hittin the dictionary...

Meade 160 was out for about 2 weeks at the end of January.  I believe starting after the Seneca weekend and was replaced by the JV guy who did a good job. Were you looking at the JV guy Hacker or the varsity?

I haven't really got to see y'all wrestle but what i have seen has  impressed me for a first year team good luck y'all and i have a question. Are y'all a young team like a lot of freshman and sophomores?

Meade 160 was out for about 2 weeks at the end of January.  I believe starting after the Seneca weekend and was replaced by the JV guy who did a good job. Were you looking at the JV guy Hacker or the varsity?

i was looking at the varsity 160 and he only beat our 160 by 1 point. our 160 is a 2nd year wrestler and shouldnt have lost but i guess it was good for your 160 to get a victory

Hacker is talking about your varsity 160, Nathan Kelch.  He beat Mark Monroe, from Doss, 4-2.  It would be a different story now.  I'm pretty sure it was Meade's first meet of the year.  It was a tri-meet b/w Doss, Iroquois, and Meade on 12/6.  Anyway, Meade has the making of a good program.  You just have to work hard in the off-season, and most of all, try attend as many camps and USA wrestling tournaments as possible.  There is no substitute for mat time.  You're coaches are class acts and that shows in your team's attitude.  I don't think you will decide the outcome of Region 3 this year but with one more year, you guys will definitely be a major player in the Region.  Best of luck to you guys.

i was kind of disappointed with Meade's 160 because it took him til the 3rd period to pin our 160 who is garbage even tho he is a 2nd year wrestler hes probably one of the worst ive seen to be honest...

you should never talk about your own teammates like this no matter what!!!!!