Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 rankings 12-31-2006

I am not going to get into a huge argument with you. BTW you are posting on the thread titled Region 3 ranking so nothing said here should catch you by surprise - this is not a discussion of Region 3 wrestlers on the Region 5 rankings thread so there was no wading through to be done....

I just think that you are sharing a very simplified view of the issues as to why some schools have a better system than others.  I know many, many region 3 wrestlers that work hard year round and the economic and school rule issues are much more complicated than a fund raiser etc.  So again you are implying that these wrestlers are less committed which is uninformed and judgemental.  Some schools will never have the training and development assets as other schools.

You are free to express your opinion - I just think that you need not belittle other wrestlers - which is exactly what you are doing. So with that being said I hope a Region 3 wrestler never beats a Region 5 wrestler...... although I am pretty sure that has already happened this year ...

OCMVP,

If you think it's a waste of time and and the Region 3 rankings shouldn't be posted on this forum, why did you take the time to read it?  Either it's not a waste of time or .....  The bottom line is, people do care about who is ranked 3 or 4 in Region 3 and they do care about who is ranked 20th in state, you're just apparently not one of them.  That's o.k.  You're entitled to your opinion.  I just recommend that you "don't waste your time"  reading this unworthy forum.  If you do, what does that say about you?

well put guys.but hes right....you got to call aspade a spade.so....hey pal if you are so down on region 3 wrestlers DONT GO TO THEIR REGION 3 RANKINGS SITE..we are proud of all our wrestlers in region 3 and see improvement all the time.

What is the improvement?  Enlighten me, please.  All I have seen so far is region 3 beating region 3.  A Desales kid loses to a Iroquois kid, South to PRP, etc, etc.  Tell me about the head to head match ups from other top wrestlers with Region 3's top brass.  I would like to hear about it.  I know about Choate already, but he's a Penn (I believe) product, so tell me about someone else.  I would LOVE to hear about that, rather than so and so from Southern beat so and so from Valley.  Tell me about your big dogs and what they've done against  Travis Sullivan, Elliot Martin, Myron Bradbury, Daniels, Carr, Cornett, Parks, Zeppa, Chiu, Voth lewis Fuller, Eck, Ervin, Branch, Warner, Askbrook, Butler, Peace, Jackson, Miller, Courtney, Thueneman, Barger, Cooper, Banks, Ervin, Wolsiefer, Wheeler, Wolfe, Rupp, Reid Florence, Starks, Jones, Kelly, Watson, Winter, Green, Byrd, Young... etc etc.

Tell me about it.  Tell all of us about it.  You'll get LOADS more respect than so and so from Doss beat so and so from fairdale.

What is the improvement?  Enlighten me, please.  All I have seen so far is region 3 beating region 3.  A Desales kid loses to a Iroquois kid, South to PRP, etc, etc.  Tell me about the head to head match ups from other top wrestlers with Region 3's top brass.  I would like to hear about it.  I know about Choate already, but he's a Penn (I believe) product, so tell me about someone else.  I would LOVE to hear about that, rather than so and so from Southern beat so and so from Valley.  Tell me about your big dogs and what they've done against  Travis Sullivan, Elliot Martin, Myron Bradbury, Daniels, Carr, Cornett, Parks, Zeppa, Chiu, Voth lewis Fuller, Eck, Ervin, Branch, Warner, Askbrook, Butler, Peace, Jackson, Miller, Courtney, Thueneman, Barger, Cooper, Banks, Ervin, Wolsiefer, Wheeler, Wolfe, Rupp, Reid Florence, Starks, Jones, Kelly, Watson, Winter, Green, Byrd, Young... etc etc.

Tell me about it.  Tell all of us about it.  You'll get LOADS more respect than so and so from Doss beat so and so from fairdale.

How about Fairdale's Seeders beating Fern Creek's Branch in the finals of the Jeff Co...or Moore's 125 beating both Seneca's Fuller and Trinity's Ohlman..

How about those for starters.

I am not from Region 3 but you really shouldn't go into a  match assuming you will win...right

or what about both of the heavyweights in the finals being from desales and iroquois? i guess the #1 and #2 heavy weights in the county are both from region 3 then huh?