Sign in to follow this  
Raiders Wrestling

New USA Wrestling Club website

Is it just me or did they really screw this up. Before it was so easy just get on net, sign into my old account click renew charter, insurance, coaches, kids pay the dang bill. Now I cant get anything done this sucks. I think it would just be easier to go buy a blanket assurance policy for all my kids for 400 or 500 hundred dollars covers them anywhere we wrestle and be done with this crap. They can get experience and that's all i need this for I could care less about regional titles and state stuff I just want to get some young kids on the mat and this is really time consuming and to have to register for different coaches crap when you are already a certified National high school coach is a waste of time.  I have sent messages to get help and still this sucks.

So I take it since nobody else has commented I am the only one not smart enough to figure out the new website for USA Wrestling for our middle and youth kids. So if thats the case could someone please post the step by step way I can go on and renew my kids that are wrestling this season and place them on one shopping cart   under my charter so I can mail in a check to pay for this as I did before. I have been told I could still do that, but cant figure out how. I have finally got to where I found my wrestlers but see no way to renew or add new ones only to delete them if no longer with our team. So any help would be greatly appreciated I a sure you.

1 minute ago, panthers said:

So I take it since nobody else has commented I am the only one not smart enough to figure out the new website for USA Wrestling for our middle and youth kids. So if thats the case could someone please post the step by step way I can go on and renew my kids that are wrestling this season and place them on one shopping cart   under my charter so I can mail in a check to pay for this as I did before. I have been told I could still do that, but cant figure out how. I have finally got to where I found my wrestlers but see no way to renew or add new ones only to delete them if no longer with our team. So any help would be greatly appreciated I a sure you.

You should contact Jon Carr, he's the new usa rep.. at the coaches clinic he didn't mention anything about them changing that, but there is a new form you have to fill out that takes 30-45 mins. He said it was for safe sport I believe,  it's something new that usa wrestling is requiring for coaches

Thanks coach i will contact him I just took a 5 unit seminar with a test at the end of each unit and a final exam in order to try and get my coaching stuff renewed this was after my background. That was from Safe Sport stuff. Thanks again I take it you do yours a different way.

7 minutes ago, panthers said:

Thanks coach i will contact him I just took a 5 unit seminar with a test at the end of each unit and a final exam in order to try and get my coaching stuff renewed this was after my background. That was from Safe Sport stuff. Thanks again I take it you do yours a different way.

I just haven't done mine yet. 

6 minutes ago, panthers said:

I just tried to go through the process myself.  It looks like you can't do anything until your membership is up to date.  I too have the question about paying by check, since my school pays for our coaches, and we have parents write checks that we mail in for the wrestlers cards.  

rjs4470

So I have finally got this figured out I believe thanks to Mr. Carr and Keith Smith. To make it easy if you are going to pay by check from school this is what I have learned and finally have mine where i can get it done.

1) You must pay $85 to renew your charter after that you can upload your profile.

2) Click on tab at the top that says club then click on the club you just renewed.

3) Once there it will say your club name and read under it Club details look across from your club name and you will see a tab MEMBERS click it this will show all your members here you can delete the ones no longer needed. You will need each of these Card #s so what I did was made a copy and placed them on word document. Then you can look up at top of page and click Profiles.

4) When this takes you to profiles you will see a blue square that reads Claim Profile click it enter the USAW # you are looking for when then click search that person will appear below where you clicked search and will have another blue box that reads Claim Profile click it and then it will add it to MY Profile for your club you must do this for each person from what I seen.

5) After you have them claimed you can go back to the tab Membership at the top click it and it will take you to a screen with all the guys you added each with a renew tab beside there name you click on it.

6) This will take you to another screen that says purchase Membership and has all your guys listed click on to the blue square that says purchase beside there name.

7) Next screen you will see that kid and his info then a drop box says type of membership click that it will show 15 dollar card or whatever you want then click               acknowledge box and then the old do you want to pay extra for plastic card the USA mag will pop up click if you want if not In middle of bottom there it says " SAVE & Continue to Checkout" 

Click that and it will add it to your cart then my understanding is we can mail our checks to Keith Smith like old

Hope this helps people might be an easier way but haven't found it yet.

ccbcdeke

You are correct sir but it is still Keith Smith for USWA website stuff Jon Carr called me last night and he and Keith are in working with different parts of things for now and Keith has that stuff so if you have problems that's what I was told to do. Just so people know.

• Downvote 1