Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

"Which 2 teams will come out on top at Region 7 duals"

I'm going to have to agree with Woodford and Dunbar. Dunbar looked real good at Bourbon Bash this weekend, winning it all and having 6 kids in the finals(Voth - 125, Davis - 140, Quigley - 145, Leddy - 160, Likoy - 171, Winter - 215)

I would have to say that unless woodford gets there line up to full strength Dumbar has the potential to win regionals. Throw in a few harrison county studs and it could get pretty interesting!

I agree patriot, harrison does have what it takes to hang with woodford and dunbar but a few people are going to have to step it up though on the harrison county side in order to make it possible.

What state placers/finalists do you think could come out of region 7 this year?...With teams like Woodford, Dunbar, Lafayette, Henry Clay, Montgomery and Harrison, I would imagine there should be quiet a few, looks like region 7 has, hands down, the toughest individual wrestlers in the state!!

I don't know about hands down, but region 7 definitely looks tough this year, as they are every year. Woodford always has someone final worthy, this year they got the likes of Starks, Courtney, Byrd. But the other school are also looking impressive you got Carpenter-Frazier from Montgomery, Zarth and Cornett from Henry Clay as well as Dunbar whose looking real strong this year with the Voth brothers and a list of other good kids on their team.