Sign in to follow this  
MagicBone

College Wrestlers

Who will be at the Homecoming matches at campbellsville university next saturday to watch our kentucky wrestlers in ranking matches!

How do you think they'll do?

And what do you think their improvements will need to be

Jairus Murton

James Linker

Damon Chilko

Robert Smith

Zach Davis

Andre Braima

Paul Davis

Magicbone,

We are planning on bringing down a few from Fern Creek, not sure how many yet.

Improvements, you may be asking the wrong crowd that question. I'm not sure us high school folk would be a good source of information in that area, the KY kids at Campbellsville are obviously good enough to be there so they probably know a lot more about it than most of us. My only advise would be to WIN, seems to make any other problems go away.

You tell me whos looking good down there?

What is the big difference between HS and College?

Well you so serve a good point there sir,even with like 10 or more of our state wrestler wrestling in college they still chew them out

But yeah its real different quicker moves,quicker attacks,there is no room for weakness as the great dan gable once said!

There are studs on campbellsville wrestling team,noone is weak and I'd say it's been a very tough 2months so far,injuries,egos,conditioning, alot of people would suprise you

There is a huge difference between the high school level and college,you have to fight alot more just for a take down as if was for a pin in high school

And if for all of our 3timers who would like to maybe wrestle in college,its alot more work and pride might get in the way when they get taken down by just a state placer,its like in college wrestling everyone is a state champion and you face someone good everyday!

I havent got to se cumberland yet with robinette,weston,hardtke,bradbury,campbell,and everybody else

But murton,smith,Zach davis,and linker and chilko all work good and hard and is looking good

No, Robinette doesn't go to Cumberland anymore but I think he was going to. Decided he didn't want to wrestle in college I guess.