Sign in to follow this  
BootsN

Region 6 Team Race

14 hours ago, Phenom2x said:

Walton Verona in first  ahead of Simon Kenton by 51.5 points currently it appears as if Walton Verona will run away with reg 6 by a LARGE margin.

You thought! 

Lol yes  I actually know how to read a bracket thought WV would win they have done better against shared comp and beaten SK in tournaments with about ohh 7 or 8 xs as many teams like uh state but it may be hard at state going in with less numbers showing again how coming from a tough reg makes it hard to win state for teams from reg 6 and easy for well  union 

6 hours ago, Phenom2x said:

Lol yes  I actually know how to read a bracket thought WV would win they have done better against shared comp and beaten SK in tournaments with about ohh 7 or 8 xs as many teams like uh state but it may be hard at state going in with less numbers showing again how coming from a tough reg makes it hard to win state for teams from reg 6 and easy for well  union 

• Upvote 1

Hardly  I'm a huge Union fan everyone knows it and can read it in my posts but let's be real also they benefit from a reg that has weaker comp that allows them to get more wrestlers to State with better seeds they are a great team the best I have seen in KY with the exception of one team one year in the last few yrs but if they were in reg 6 or in Louisville they probably would not have as many state titles as they do .It's an old subject get mad or whatever but it's the truth they would not have the numbers or seeds they have at state if they were in a tougher reg.and numbers do not lie look at state scoring reg to reg

Wow have things changed. 

The mighty has fallen.

Campbell only takes 4 to the state tourney the least since 1987 when they had no qualifiers do to Semi-State, and do not qualify for State duals

Ryle takes only 5 combines with last years 4 qualifiers is the least since. 2000. 

Pretty sure I heard Camels had five guys ruled out for state duals qualifier day off tourney due to skin issues and some unqualified medical professionals (aka referees) over ruling doctors notes. 

3 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

Wow have things changed. 

The mighty has fallen.

Campbell only takes 4 to the state tourney the least since 1987 when they had no qualifiers do to Semi-State, and do not qualify for State duals

Ryle takes only 5 combines with last years 4 qualifiers is the least since. 2000. 

And every one is entitled to a down year every thirty years or so.