Sign in to follow this  
gameface

Finals Predictions 2017 State match ups

1 hour ago, JCEagles said:

I was talking about everyone on this page picking Hughes and Hunter Arthur to win.

True but now you are talking about parents and other kids who have very limited knowledge of the entire state. Heck, at this level with the limited reporting of results it is amazing how well Chris had the kids ranked. 

Now he just has to learn to offend a few parents and make a few kids mad by ranking them lower than they like. Ha Ha

1 hour ago, JCEagles said:

I was talking about everyone on this page picking Hughes and Hunter Arthur to win.

I picked someone else other than Willis to win but I'm not hating on the kid. I thought he was an absolute beast and set the stage for a great finals the rest of the way. Keep in mind, these are young men that don't even have their drivers license yet. How can you have anything but respect and appreciation for what he and every other wrestler in that building put out on the mat  our heavy went 1-2 and I still have so much respect for him just doing his best and putting it out there. CELEBRATE THE VICTORY!!

• Upvote 2

On 2/1/2017 at 0:34 PM, DrBaker said:

70 Spaulding over Adams 

75 Moore over Johnson

80 Peace over Banfield

86 Eckman over Chapman 

92 Walls over Grandstaff 

98 Goss over Hanson

105 Hobbes over Lee

113 Adams over Cowan

121 Russellburg over TKC

130 Little over Conner

140 Carr over Giannone

152 Duke over Rodriguez

168 Tomerlin over Bodenbender

190 Bonds over Leicht

240 Hendrickson over Willis

Hendrickson- MOW

Only one picking Tomerlin with the win! 

41 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

I picked a few right. 

Tomerlin is a beast. Bodenbender has been such a powerhouse for us this year and dominated in so many matches. Then we finally get to see what a Bodenbender looks like weighing 168! Wow he's an amazing young man. Look forward to seeing him on the HS podium for the next 4 years!! 

• Upvote 1