Sign in to follow this  
Trell9998

Singlets?

Does anywhere in central Kentucky sell singlets? I've been to every sport store possible around Lexington. Was trying not to have to order online but might have too. Don't understand why sports stores don't atleast carry small variety.

1 minute ago, Trell9998 said:

Does anywhere in central Kentucky sell singlets? I've been to every sport store possible around Lexington. Was trying not to have to order online but might have too. Don't understand why sports stores don't atleast carry small variety.

I don't know of anywhere with them in stock. 

Best option is online , especially if you just need 1. 

8 minutes ago, Trell9998 said:

Wrestling in KY isn't big enough yet....what are their weights/ages? Our first year we bought online

1 hour ago, Trell9998 said:

My kid 14....Adult XS....academy isn't too far from me, like hour in ETown. I have time, I was thinking states was this week...lol. Thanks y'all 

Go to any youth event/KHSAA sanctioned tournament and they will likely have vendors. Or online. :)

• Upvote 1